classic [aCis] L2 Overdrive Interlude x35 server - STARTED 29.03 9:00 PM GMT+1

IKnowWtf

Kids prefer full npc buffer servers with 2 hour duration and mana spamming etc...

True, after playing for many years l2 get a bit bored, that why most of ppl prefer 'easy' servers. Where are those old good times when everyone was excited level by level. :P

Dunno how many of them actually played anything else besides "easy servers" tbh..

Besides, the server is mid, with gm shop and cata gatekeeper plus the mana potion system is good enough to

farm with ease! Its just that many don't know how to pvp without spamming them every 2-3 seconds!

Not to mention that some don't even know how its like to pvp w/o full buffs and full resists  : :o

Not to mention that some don't even know how its like to pvp w/o full buffs and full resists  : :o

Mage will damage for 1,2k (lets say) and they will cry: wtf? Why so much?! Noob unbalanced server :troll:

Really nice server with nice features. It deserves to try it for sure... gl bro

Thank you Soul1s. Now we're back on the track with 100% focus on the job, which means..

I hope you'll be able to give us eta in the next 2 weeks.

Advertise non stop if you want to get a decent am0unt of people when server goes live!

I hope there won't be many kids crying about buffs and mana  :P

- fixed buffshop offline feature (package sales);

- renamed Vip Buffer to Beta buffer - drop of Vip buffs (useless, since no vips) and added Noblesse blessing buff instead;

- changed the minimum event participants to 2 in order to let testers check all of them;

- changed the minimum olly participants to 2 in order to let testers check it;

- free noblesse at Class Changer (in order to test olly);

Today's change. Feel free to test.

[move][/move]

logo.png

If you are looking for something more than standard L2 gameplay, for features that you will not find anywhere else, looking for a completely new game of that kind..

.. then you can stop reading right now. It's not a server for you.

Considering all the other nonsense wall of text servers out there, I'd actually try this even though I'm not interested in mid-rate farm/pvp servers.