interlude [L2J] Project X Interlude PvP Server Opened 27.01.2013

AkaDumanisT

banner.gif

Hello Everyone!

We are pleased to announce the Grand Opening of our Server Protect X which will be fully operational on Sunday 14:00gmt+2.

We will be honored to welcoming everyone on our grand opening!

Regards

Protect X Team.

L2 Project X PvP high rates server. We think that Interlude is last chronicle who gives the real L2 gameplay and experience. This server can offer you maximum PvP experience and fun. Players are most important to us so we will give you opportunity to play stable and balanced server. Here we are dedicated to our players, because what is server without players ? Server belongs to YOU, so be ready to participate in something new, something new. Be part of this project, be part of PROJECT X !!!

We hope you will come in enormous number.You can find infos on our FORUM, also you can give us your ideas. - X Team

http://www.l2projectx.com/

http://l2projectx.com/forum

BASİC FEATURES :

Chronicle

• Interlude

Rates:

• XP: x5000

• SP: x5000

• Adena: x1000

• Drop: x5

• Spoil: x3

Enchant Rates

• Weapons: 70%

• Armors: 70%

• Jewels: 70%

• Blessed: 95%

• Safe: +4

• Maximum: +16

• Custom Enchant Npc will be enchant your items +16 to +20 . (100%)

Server Features

• C1/C2/C3/C4/C5/INT Areas

• C1/C2/C3/C4/C5/INT Mobs

• C1/C2/C3/C4/C5/INT Skills

• Walker Protection

• DDoS Protection

• Attackers Protection

• Advanced Flood Protection

• Plenty events

• Announce castle lords

• Max buff slots: 100

• buff duration: 19H

• Geodata and Pathnode

• Auto Learn Skills

• Clan penalty disabled.

• Killing spree System.

Special Zones

• 2 Farm Zone's

• 1 Safe Farm Zone's

• 1 PvP Zone

• 1 Olympiad Town

Special Items

• Project X Tattoo - Give 10% MP,HP,CP.

• Rebirth System - Give P.atk,P.def,M.atk,M.def

Working Features

• Crafting System

• Fishing System

• Boat System

• Cursed Weapons

• Lottery

• Manor System

• Race System

• Wedding System

• Clan System

• Fishing System

• Olympiad System

• Subclass System

• Hero System

• Noblesse System

• Clan Halls System

• Duel System

• Augmentation System

• Enchant Skills System

Server Machine

• Cpu: Intel i7 920 Quad Core

• Ram: 12 GB Ram

• Disk Space: 2x750GB SATA 2 = RAID 0

• Bandwidth (Traffic): Unlimited Monthly Traffic

• Speed: 100 Mbit Connection

Update:

Raids respawn time is 4h Now.

You can change your Event Medals to the Enchant Coins

Incresed reward of Epic raids to 100-200 Enchant Coin

Enchant Coins are tradable.

Available on next restart.

Update;

We moved our second farm zone to Antharas Nest. Because of ACM had geotada bugs.

Ok thats nice, but i cant login to server, you beta test are very nice :)

sorry , server is online back again beta phase .

Live online?? No information on website and forum

not live server is online but beta.

i try see in forum, but for it dont work..

can u tell when you plain end beta and grand opening this server? in this week or another ? 

i will announce it tonight .

FAIL SERVER?

You tell "beta phase is opening" and you will announce grand opening and what?

I try again this server for see it in beta and it are offline... GOOD LUCK

Everything working good, i didnt get it what is ur prob with server? Developers are working to fix probable interlude bugs that have seen on another servers, thats why they are doing a lot of restart/close. As their information say, its beta phase.

NEWS FROM THEIR DEV;

Their server company has been changed to the France.

After you have completed your enchant limit (as our information say +16), you can continue enchant with Enchanter npc (limit is +20). You can find it at giran. But you need to have Enchant coin for to do this and Raids comes into play here. You can drop Enchant Coin from our raids. Thats it.

Here is the our Enchant Rates;

Safe: +4

Max: +16

Max with NPC: +20

Normal scrolls success rate is %70

Blessed scrolls success rate is %95

Enchanter NPC success rate is %100