HEY WTF IS GOIN ON HERE?

DragonSmile

2 noobs dekarmed me without reason, wtf they doing? moderators u are sleeping?

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=262250.0

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=262234.0

We already buy from you donk vote system with command .reward we pay you and this facken vote system not working full error we already talk to you what happen? why the vote system not working and no answer from you you take the money and you hide facken scammer!

First you block me at skype and now you telme add me at skype ? scammer

stop isteric, add me to my skype, i will show you how to need adapt it, noob

Get lost idiot scammer just give the money back and get lost!

okey noob. dont want help from me to you noob? then i will not give you money back, cause im sold you working code, go find some one dev like elfocrash he will adapt it for you noob

You say now help? help with what donk with your sh1ts with one thing who dont working and i already pay to you and i ask you at skype  why not working ? and  after this you block me at skype get lost ban this idiot scammer!

You say now help? help with what donk with your sh1ts with one thing who dont working and i already pay to you and i ask you at skype  why not working ? and  after this you block me at skype get lost ban this idiot scammer!

ow like a cry girl use dramma and isteric, its funny calling me as Scammer  :D im private project owner, i have web site, but what you have? only noobs idiots words???

Really put my money in your @ss,a lot of people they already know how much lier you are and scammer get lost now!

not alot of pioples, only your friends, like Romeo, you and some your twink account, im realy dont care about your shits u know/ i have guys who belive me and working with me, you are just microbus and nothing for me.

Every code wich is selled in forum is comming up with support for adaption and problem fixes... if customer refuse to let the owner of code to fix it then the buyer is false...

Every code wich is selled in forum is comming up with support for adaption and problem fixes... if customer refuse to let the owner of code to fix it then the buyer is false...

good things! but here im not alone, no one help here like your words, and im supported him look in some down topic , where he cryed about me and called im scammer, funny. realy

I need to check about dekarmas, but no matter what, pitbull banned for a long time due to abusing his rights.

ohh! you come here like a GOd hand, please check all this isteric from him, he realy use abuse about dekarma me, and im not scammer.