interlude [L2OFF] L2Fantastic is going to relaunch!

TLV

1st of all Nigga. kOza is a facking albanian wannabe kid that he called him self the best GH ever.. gimme a brake.. 2nd u cry in all server for items if they dont give u the things u ask u atack.. SO WHAT ? u are a facking unskilled player that he cant even farm for his own items.. thats why u need to atack on fantastic and many more private sv. U are a facking Gipsy with a albanian friend that try to make a carreer. Sry for Bad english.

1st of all Nigga. kOza is a facking albanian wannabe kid that he called him self the best GH ever.. gimme a brake.. 2nd u cry in all server for items if they dont give u the things u ask u atack.. SO WHAT ? u are a facking unskilled player that he cant even farm for his own items.. thats why u need to atack on fantastic and many more private sv. U are a facking Gipsy with a albanian friend that try to make a carreer. Sry for Bad english.

I could easily understood what you said, your english skill is nothing to be ashamed of. Look at that guy, "ME SPEAK RUSSIAN".

As i said, he is a moron who should be banned from this site, i'll try to report him... Since he saying sh!t like "attacking" and "change targets to staff", lets see how it'll work.

Good, you can check the google maps on his facebook. I hope you met him and he kicks you so badly... i won't continue cause i don't want to down to your level.

Edit: Nice one you deleted the post as soon as you saw the report.

so man i log get ban ddos him no unban me get brute no unban  start new say unban me pls bla bla no unban me now start kid atk sorry but never say never  and i say me friend xzone make big banner in topzone!

1 admin shine aka swen  leave staff  reason ? maybe realy i have friends in arnhem i dont want say total adress him but i have him