interlude [L2J]L2Mall Network,Best Experience High Rate Server Try Us,1/2/2013 20:00!!!!!!

L2Mall Network

batter lock topic no chance for you ! i know you

You are welcome to give your Best,We are Hosted on DDos-Guard,1 From the Best DDos Protections Company.

seems nice, lets see if you will open w/o problems.

[move]gL

[/move]

Thanks,You are welcome in our Community.

i will be there gl!

Welcome,we are waiting you.

Interesting features! I'll join for sure...Be sure your protection before open it

Thanks,you are welcome and dont worry about that.

I can't see good advertisings example Topzone/Hopzone  < if u have money.So maybe get max 100 ppl no more or 150

we have already start our Advertise from morning,also we have post the server on topzone/hopzone and in a lot other forum's.

no check site say bla bla for server omg spamer ..... server no ddos protection .... and admin no give euro for more ppl he like 200 on  and donate .. but i dont give chance for start .... lock post no have server

Hello Dear Player,

Our server Its 95% Ready,we are waiting our DDos Provider's To Install our DDos Protection's,

They will install it tomorrow.

And we have to Advertise Our server.

Please Join in our forum,and Take a look On forum Event's.

Thanks.

Hello,you can act like a kid,by ddosing our website ,our pr-website ''today''.

Np,i wanna see your net booters,tomorrow.Have a nice game.

Please dont spam in our topic,keep it clean thanks.

lol ddos protection instal = 5 min you big kid realy

Seriously, I've seen stupid people, but you, you are way beyond the limits of stupidity.

You have made a server only to make some money from donations(don't say no, you reply saying where players can donate), claiming that you have 400 players online while only 30-50 are and you spoil other guys servers' topics with non-understandable replies.

He already replied you telling you that he doesn't yet have the DDoS protected machine, where the server and the site will be hosted and you are trying to DDoS his home(probably) net connection. Jesus...

Just leave this topic and close his server if you can when it opens, not now.

Btw, nice sig.. ROFL.