L2J Max Power Reborn

Roronoa

XP:x1000/SP:x1000/Adena:x3000

Ench Safe +4 / Max +16 / Norm 66% / Blessed 100%

Attribute Rate 100%/font>

Unlimited Buff Slots & 3h Buffs

Survey System press command .survey

Gold Bar Commands (.deposit & .whdraw with 1 Bilion)

Instant Level 85 + Subclass 85 Level Max

Auto Learn Skills

Subclass Without Quest

Max Subs 3

Auto Learn Forgotten Skills

Event Manager - Drop Blessed & LifeStones (Only with Party or Clan)

Global Gatekeeper

GM Shop

Retail Olympiad/font>

Retail Sieges & Clanhalls

PvP Custom Ranks press .pvpinfo command and receive rewards

Class Balance

Vote Reward

TvT Event. Reward 10 GB

Full Protected PVPS & Events

Chat Moderators Choosed from Gms have privilage to ban others chat .banchat / .unbanchat

.changepassword to change your account password

1 Max IP per Player

Have Fun ! More Features will come

NOTE:UPDATED TO H5 + NEW FEATURES

if you read top you will find your answers anyway 1 adena every kill and unlimited buff slots

so only the one who kills take adena?that suck man...cuz maybe i deal 10000 dmg to some1 and last second a guy who hit him for 100 dmg can ks me...this is not fair at all...think again to take adena according to damage done...also healers wont take any adena?if they heal a target who get a kill they must take adena also...and unlimited buffs idea sucks cuz server will be archer only!

"Unlimited Buff Slots & 3h Buffs"

what more can i say?

i was happy cuz i saw a Hi5 high rate as Matthew said but now...i wont even open the site!enchant features are fine but buffs SUCKS so bad!

so only the one who kills take adena?that suck man...cuz maybe i deal 10000 dmg to some1 and last second a guy who hit him for 100 dmg can ks me...this is not fair at all...think again to take adena according to damage done...also healers wont take any adena?if they heal a target who get a kill they must take adena also...and unlimited buffs idea sucks cuz server will be archer only!

they opened a server a week ago GvE...this is old reply.they probably failed and now open this hi5 high rate!

wtf?spawn on the sea?ahhaahhahaha

/leaving topic

Well it was something like bungee jumping in graphics the second I spawned and then I saw myself dead in the sea..

Awesome right ?  :happyforever: