V.I.P for Rosalie! [TO MAXTOR]

Stewie

Since i see that there is way to ask to remove/replace V.I.P. wich are played already...

I request V.I.P. from Grierosu  wich i buyed and hes banned becouse of my report to be moved to Rosalie!

Since Romeo requested VIP removal, i request VIP EXCHANGE!

If you need any information about payment, contact with me via pm, i'm not going to publish it.

Since i see that there is way to ask to remove/replace V.I.P. wich are played already...

I request V.I.P. from Grierosu  wich i buyed and hes banned becouse of my report to be moved to Rosalia!

Since Romeo requested VIP removal, i request VIP EXCHANGE!

:you serious?: ofcourse not. its not Allowed to take Grierosu VIP Status he never payed for this my Opinion... no!  :okey:

i dont care if he start any e-war with me but my Opinion.... dont

:you serious?: ofcourse not. its not Allowed to take Grierosu VIP Status he never payed for this my Option no!

i dont care if he start any e-war with me but my Option Not!

If you decided for things wich you payed for on the forum i guess i have the same rights!

If you decided for things wich you payed for on the forum i guess i have the same rights!

you and me... we are not the same and never will be the same :) im not gonna explain why and i wont talk anymore, who knows maybe later ull understand.

`Thanks.

:you serious?: ofcourse not. its not Allowed to take Grierosu VIP Status he never payed for this my Opinion... no!  :okey:

i dont care if he start any e-war with me but my Opinion.... dont

trust romero he is an fictional caracter of Shakespeare. He want to become boy like Pinocchio

:troll:

trust romero he is an fictional caracter of Shakespeare. He want to become boy like Pinocchio

:troll:

Raule will u shave me?  :troll:

you and me... we are not the same and never will be the same :) im not gonna explain why and i wont talk anymore, who knows maybe later ull understand.

`Thanks.

In every community there should be democracy... this is nowdays laws!

tl;dr

GL/HF!

`Thanks.

lol you just remind me for one person i know..., well.. just to let you know he is with Level of intelligence: 0...

Nothing personal, i'm sure you are not dumb but at the moment you are acting like kid...

Also: democracy means that doesn't metter how powerful you are with DDoS vs Maxtor&MaxCheaters, we still have same rights.

lol you just remind me for one person i know..., well.. just to let you know he is with Level of intelligence: 0...

Nothing personal, i'm sure you are not dumb but at the moment you are acting like kid...

listen Mr.Moon. you are acting like kid and you will stay always kid.

you can send a lot pms too maxtor or justice and lick more. you will won this game.

i dont care about you and rosalie. thats from me and please dont play with me.

`Thanks

P.S Someone mod lock this crap topic usseles.