Signature & Avatars Beginner

VeNoM™

:P i tell u im newbie soon i will make more :)

you need a lot of practise...if i were you i would watch some videos,read some guides and tips,and then i would post my work..Now you are just wasting your time..:D

i did the same mistake with you at the start,and i spend a lot of time by making silly things..

Well I like the backround but you forgot to blend the cross + the render.

Also, the cyan color as for you selection for your text its not fitted with the whole tag + subtext too. I would chose grey or something related to your backround.

• 2 weeks later...

Read more tutorials mate.. How to make a flow a good backround lightings and etc.

Its about imagination creating to... not only tuts... i only watch  2 3 tuts rest i descover myself.

Its about imagination creating to... not only tuts... i only watch  2 3 tuts rest i descover myself.

no you are wrong its the knowledge that you need to have before you design.

think about it if you have the knowledge plus imagination.

Well, I never watched a lot of tutorials and just kept going because I was interested in Photoshop.

You will get better the more time you spend on PS. But you need to genuinely want it.

As for those signatures:

They are typical for a beginner. All the common mistakes that the other guys already pointed out.

But that's normal. EVERYONE starts out like this, so (if you like Photoshop) keep working with it and you will start seeing results after a few more sessions.