hellbound L2J - L2Climax High Five x25 MID OPEN 19/1/2013 17:00 GMT +1

Ragnar™

who are u and why u think i talk to u b1tch ? did i quote or smth what u said ? not. then gtfo

THE TOPIC IS WRITEN BY A MEMBER AND NO BY THE ADMIN... WAKE UP PLEASE!

I am not the admin you dumbass.... I am just playing on server cauze he is good.

WHy you saying he? Word he is using for real persone. For things which are not alive we using word it . Thats not hard. Now you should say - Thanks for lesson master I'm from Uzbekistan village and i didin't know that.

Good luck to improve your english skilzz and maybe then we'll talk about your game skills. First learn to talk and then learn how to play this game.

Haters gona hate and i'll f*** all of them.

Have a nice day!

WHy you saying he? Word he is using for real persone. For things which are not alive we using word it . Thats not hard. Now you should say - Thanks for lesson master I'm from Uzbekistan village and i didin't know that.

Good luck to improve your english skilzz and maybe then we'll talk about your game skills. First learn to talk and then learn how to play this game.

Have a nice day!

You are the hater here not me :)

Have a nice day!

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Borat is from Khazakstan!