LightFusion Costums - Skills, -beep-ts, Weapons,Armoury - For any Chronicle server

http://www.youtube.com/user/se7dxs/videos?view=0

20130115064207se7dxsyou.png

Seling my Costums write here if you have question refering on the stuffs, for example -

if it hase protection from stealing(yes)

or if its only for 1 project(private) - yes,

or does my works contain 3d copyrights(with Link on the server project) thats to - Yes.

So Free to ask, if you want to buy something from my costums - pm me here or write in skype.

Thx, best regards - LightFusion.

what about the prices ... ??

Hello, reffering on which of costums, for example

Uniq shield, is work of

Finding the model in other games on Epic Engine.

Umodel( to export the model)

3ds max - 3D copyrights & Scale, Rotation and other editing

Photoshop - Alpha chanel uniq symbols(blue ones that you see - that took a lot of time and its very eye kandy)+ texture for 3D copyrights.

Unreal Runtime - texture Animation.

Dat Files.

It took me 4-7 days of work and i sell it for a project for 50$.

Free to ask on which costum you are interisting.

P.S.

My korean Friend,my costums contain protection and they are not in share and will never will be.

"It took me 4-7 days of work and i sell it for a project for 50$."

"My korean Friend,my costums contain protection and they are not in share and will never will be."

4-7 days to adapt an shield and make a panner?!  :not bad:

But is your work..Ok..Just not lie about time to make these things. Nice price...

Another thing...Dont post on your channel your work with the copyrights from the server you sell this...It's easy to find(like i did) and "someone" can share it for free(without copyrights)...But I dont make it anymore...Starting respect others works..since i see that they respect the others...

Anyway...brounlimited2... Lightfusion is trusted and has a good time working with it...

Good sales... :dat:

Acctualy it takes  lot of time to find a good set of wings from games, and most time taking on making special symbols in Photoshop - that is ART, Plus + i maded copyrights and .ukx files like so that it couldn't be exported, as i said - Protection.

And my costums offers not only shields wings and armour, but and Customs Skills effects adoption and Editing of L2 Regions, so thx for supporting, i just let you notice.

Update

Pm me in Skype - teoma4y

about pricing.

aahaha make something cool, stop stealing this work, unique? axaaa you make me laught.... model something from 0 and this is unique not ripping it from easy games like Tera,Aion,bla bla bla, ohh no I don't want paper, I don't want president, noob get a life :D

aahaha make something cool, stop stealing this work, unique? axaaa you make me laught.... model something from 0 and this is unique not ripping it from easy games like Tera,Aion,bla bla bla, ohh no I don't want paper, I don't want president, noob get a life :D

I want to view only a little thing that you have made by yourself... :dat:

As all in this forum know "You're the big master of ripping"  :happyforever:

Learn respect others works...And stop flamming topic's...

I want to view only a little thing that you have made by yourself... :dat:

As all in this forum know "You're the big master of ripping"  :happyforever:

Learn respect others works...And stop flamming topic's...

Don't waist your time on this scum, i always knew who he was, who will be, stupid ignorant 30+ old man, without any idea of what is right, what wrong, he has some silly life with what he said "girlfriend" and as far as i see  to not get a businesses or a stabil job in 30 years, its  way to fu**g nothing,

i'm 19 old, and i'm giving this just because i like, ofc i have other plans,

thx for Supporting, we all do know who he is.

Remember  he whas trying to sell me cryptor, for 150$, when the author wosn't accepting this, cause program is so old...... what a scum bag,

P.S.

Moderators delete the spam he did

• 2 weeks later...