Searching for a developer on Hellbound

CaZaNoVa

Question

Hello. Since my last dev sold me...im searching for a new developer. The guy that im searching for must be capable of spending some hours on the server. Have attractive ideas , be nice with me and of course be online as much as possible on important server hours. The one who i will choose , based on his work will be paid really good.

Contact methods : MSN (dr.caza@hotmail.com) , Skype (billmangr) , PM Here or a post

Payment methods : Paypal , Western Union

12 answers to this question

...did you ever consider posting what he must do?

Such as do crappy shit for you - since you can't even do basic copy paste of AI or html.

And then write stuff you for free - while you don't pay.

Secondly you spend money on the first idiot who comes with a ancient PP HB pack from MXC.

I'll look forward to your "live thing".

Cmon mac...you mustnt talk...everyone told me about you that you are a scammer and you only have a big mouth...Actually you wanted me to pay you when you was working 1 week for auto pickup? when i told you make a class changer and you didnt even put check for levels? Wtf...please go spam to another post..

Thank you

You should have paid him in advance and he should have demanded to be paid in advance. This is how every freelancer works. If you didn't, then he didn't scam you, you was just impatient since you admit that he did work for you (not what you expected - but that doesn't matter). It is good to know what happened to protect forum members from any side.

Cmon mac...you mustnt talk...everyone told me about you that you are a scammer and you only have a big mouth...Actually you wanted me to pay you when you was working 1 week for auto pickup? when i told you make a class changer and you didnt even put check for levels? Wtf...please go spam to another post..

Thank you

There is a class manager already shared at the [sHARE], so i think a simple copy and paste in plain text files + AI, is to trivial for him, its an insult in my opinion for him.

By the way on what you base your "HellBound" ? On COEP ? I could paste here some codes for the auto-pickup shit system, but its not my business.

Actually i didnt ask him to fix whole server and then i will pay him..i just wanted to see some work...i cant even imagine how the "testing" work can be made in 1 weed..this is impossible...it was supposed to provide me his skills..what he is able to do so i can trust him

There is a class manager already shared at the [sHARE], so i think a simple copy and paste in plain text files + AI, is to trivial for him, its an insult in my opinion for him.

By the way on what you base your "HellBound" ? On COEP ? I could paste here some codes for the auto-pickup shit system, but its not my business.

You are right..but anyway i just asked for a "job" and i think that it was the easier think for him to be made...and mac it doesnt matter if i know to copy paste or use the mouse of my computer but you wanted to work as a developer and i was the "boss" i just asked you something and you didnt even finished it after the 2nd time i told you again that class changer isnt working correctly...i bet that you didnt even logged in server to check it

Your are a fukkin moron - and i did something i never should have done.

Trusted you - because i got a decent experience onetime from here recently.

Then i trusted you -  a random MXC idiot.

One who cannot understand basic computing works.

One who expects me to edit basic npcdata - because you can't read text or do basic math.

One who PAYED for a Open COEP\PP - without the 64bit EXP fix + level 85 extensions from some random dude on MXC.

(That should have warned me not to do anything - but perhaps after my good experience, i was a little too trusting in ze internet).

No one says i'm a scammer - because i've never traded with anyone.

I've done work for perhaps 5 people over the years - and i know those 5 people.

You don't - and neither does anyone else.

You will never open a HB OFF server without bugs - because no one is left to fix them for you.

And trust - i will be there to take it down ;)

Edit:

was thinking of - offlineshop from roxaz my bad.

The mem leaky one :P

Didn't know anyone shared an AutoPickup System.

Ok mac you can choose your way this is not my problem..i was dissapointed with you and i didnt want to continue cooperating...so you can wait for my server to take it down. I will be happy if you can ;)

No more offtopic please.

One who PAYED for a Open COEP\PP - without the 64bit EXP fix + level 85 extensions from some random dude on MXC.

If i remember well, that was fixed sometime ago, so somebody is working on really old COEP src  :LOL:

Edit:

was thinking of - offlineshop from roxaz my bad.

The mem leaky one :P

Didn't know anyone shared an AutoPickup System.

Nobody did, but if you start learning, you find a way through, of course getting the smallest result took me months xD

If i remember well, that was fixed sometime ago, so somebody is working on really old COEP src  :LOL:

Nobody did, but if you start learning, you find a way through, of course getting the smallest result took me months xD

I'm intrigued tell me - i think you went the Last hit route rather than most damage :P