Complexe Gaming - Drama

Outlaw had the opportunity 1 year ago to be GM on my server L2 Fusion, after we closed it (because L2Sublimity Final opened, which had a better background then us) we remain friends... and he told me his plans for the end of the year about:

:dat: :rage:

La2Relapse Gaming and showed me his website:) which turns out to be La2Complexe Gaming in the end:), lets take a look!

xarrc1.jpg

width=1024 height=592http://i47.tinypic.com/126fok4.png[/img]

As you can see in the image (Outlaw) Daniel Robert Cretu was showing me the website he was about to use for his server.

OHH WAIT!!!! why does it look so similar to what Complexe Gaming has???

NO WAY, SHIT SON!

Also everyone knows his msn: roberttheleaf@hotmail.com which says smth about him (ROBERT)..

:okey: :rage: :troll:

He owes me some money that even today i didn't received it, that's why this drama happened to him.

I swear to God i was even about to help him promote his project but after he scammed me and kept saying for 2 months that he will return the money...bringing false excuses each day.. that's what happens in the end.

Note: Im sorry for the people that ended up losing their time, nothing personal with you guys! Cheers ;)

Outlaw is a completely moron also the ass-lickers who are always defending him and writing unreal shits over the forums like (SGC - ShawtyGotCrunk clan) that guy, Robert does not deserve the right to keep living :-P

So, you're saying that it's the same GM, cuz the forum is SIMILAR to the other one ? AHHAHAHAHAHA

So, if 1 clan has a similar forum to antoher clan, it means the leader is the same ? OH MY GOD these gr33ks will never EVER get a freaking brain.

So, you're saying that it's the same GM, cuz the forum is SIMILAR to the other one ? AHHAHAHAHAHA

So, if 1 clan has a similar forum to antoher clan, it means the leader is the same ? OH MY GOD these gr33ks will never EVER get a freaking brain.

You are greek too,also we know that is your friend.

Outlaw is a completely moron also the ass-lickers who are always defending him and writing unreal shits over the forums like (SGC - ShawtyGotCrunk clan) that guy, Robert does not deserve the right to keep living :-P

That's pretty right glad that people see that finally. Robert has a wrong concept about living, about being a human, its just sad. I just hoped people will stop beliving all the crap he's spamming on his forum about him being not and so on after we clearly can see this is another proof that shows nicely who is behind Complexe Gaming.

Seriously not sure why YeahThePro is defending him after all, i get it they were clan mates, but still :/

and talking non sense on my thread ex:  "cuz the forum is SIMILAR"? do you see a forum in the pictures? :/ its 2 pictures of 2 websites that look very very similar.. i see no forum:o

That's pretty right glad that people see that finally. Robert has a wrong concept about living, about being a human, its just sad. I just hoped people will stop beliving all the crap he's spamming on his forum about him being not and so on after we clearly can see this is another proof that shows nicely who is behind Complexe Gaming.

Seriously not sure why YeahThePro is defending him after all, i get it they were clan mates, but still :/

and talking non sense on my thread ex:  "cuz the forum is SIMILAR"? do you see a forum in the pictures? :/ its 2 pictures of 2 websites that look very very similar.. i see no forum:o

for once more great job dude!!

<3 you!