Paradox Shop

Dont trust this guy he's a big scammer. On November 28, I've sold website template and all ftp info to him for 30 EURO, the website is called http://l2empire.eu

Yesterday he made a dispute about telling that he didn't received the files. Now I made the copy of all our conversations and I will contact paypal with this information.

So ban him from this forum asap. If it's necessary, I can provide proof.

Here's the text proof that he got what he paid for:

Here's the image proof:

Scam.PNG

And here's what I got for christmas yesterday from him:

PP.PNG

you sell the website to 2 or more people at the same time and you cryng in my topic?

you fuck me and you cry because i try to get money back? lol

next time be a serius seller and don't do shit for take more money

Buyed the geodata and is perfect

+1

happy to read that

you sell the website to 2 or more people at the same time and you cryng in my topic?

you -beep- me and you cry because i try to get money back? lol

next time be a serius seller and don't do shit for take more money

happy to read that

First of all, you blocked me at skype as soon as you saw this topic about you. Secondly, you asked someone to tell a good word about you, well look at your "buyer" - he has only 3 posts. Moreover, I haven't sold my website design since you bought it and I can also provide proof. And finally, I saw how you started your server and it failed so this is why you are refunding your money - because you failed to start your server.

Where's your proof buddy?

I will provide my proof to PayPal and make sure that you won't get a refund, trust me. I own http://interlude.pro server and I saw lots of kids like you refunding money (especially after they donate) so all you get for your scamming is disrespect and hopefully, ban from this forum.

Thanks for your happy new year "greeting".

First of all, you blocked me at skype as soon as you saw this topic about you. Secondly, you asked someone to tell a good word about you, well look at your "buyer" - he has only 3 posts. Moreover, I haven't sold my website design since you bought it and I can also provide proof. And finally, I saw how you started your server and it failed so this is why you are refunding your money - because you failed to start your server.

Where's your proof buddy?

I will provide my proof to PayPal and make sure that you won't get a refund, trust me. I own http://interlude.pro server and I saw lots of kids like you refunding money (especially after they donate) so all you get for your scamming is disrespect and hopefully, ban from this forum.

Thanks for your happy new year "greeting".

you didin't post the proof with the payament in gift mode for website

and you didin't post the proof when you asking 30 more euro for remove access to all other guy

i pay you but you let other guy enter with all access

i think is normal if you don't keep your words i try to take my money back

as you wish you can give all proof to paypal and i can lose it

i try only to don't give free money to a thief (you)

you didin't post the proof with the payament in gift mode for website

and you didin't post the proof when you asking 30 more euro for remove access to all other guy

i think is normal if you don't keep your words i try to take my money back

as you wish you can give all proof to paypal and i can lose it

Seriously? I provide web hosting for my clients and all of them get seperate ftp accounts for seperate domains, so no one can acces your website. If you wish, I can even try to find logs of accessing your web directory or account. Your Paypal account is also unverified. What do you try to reach with this lies and no proof? You even can't spell english well.

Now it's your time to provide proof, I'm waiting

Seriously? I provide web hosting for my clients and all of them get seperate ftp accounts for seperate domains, so no one can acces your website. If you wish, I can even try to find logs of accessing your web directory or account. Your Paypal account is also unverified. What do you try to reach with this lies and no proof? You even can't spell english well.

Now it's your time to provide proof, I'm waiting

my account is not verified?

yes i payed in the last months everyone with fake money my name is alehandro the la vega

i have fake account paypal

now go to spam in other topic

my account is not verified?

yes i payed in the last months everyone with fake money my name is alehandro the la vega

i have fake account paypal

now go to spam in other topic

Again no proofs about our deal. Lets wait till u get banned

Again no proofs about our deal. Lets wait till u get banned

nice country flag.. you are from greece now?

what a joke guy

you can change all things

but you want you still falling in a part