[L2J] L][DUBAI x7000 PvP 20.12.2012

AlLupu

After 2 days chat ban, i wanna say it realy much!

I'm not Old-GM who are sad that is not GM anymore...

Infact i think i already know L2J/L2OFF and other sh1ts more then Lupu ;)

And i start learn before 2months :D

Why so much hate on him?

He might not be the best developper around, neither have the current best server around... he did have a succesfull server some time ago reaching 1.5k players.

Yes he had a rough time now, and isn't really getting the players online he used to have... atleast he tries to make smthng from it :p

Greetz ^^

Why so much hate on him?

He might not be the best developper around, neither have the current best server around... he did have a succesfull server some time ago reaching 1.5k players.

Yes he had a rough time now, and isn't really getting the players online he used to have... atleast he tries to make smthng from it :p

Greetz ^^

I agree with you ;)

I'm troll, but it's just becouse i'm noob :D

true I am not the best but you can't say you know more then me and I don't care what you know, all can make a l2 server without knowing to much but if you know to much will not necessarily mean you will have a good server and a lot of player just because of that, you need a lot of things and ideas to make a good server. The important part is that I am happy for me and I am very optimist in all i do and I have the potential to make a good server but must work hard for this.

true I am not the best but you can't say you know more then me and I don't care what you know, all can make a l2 server without knowing to much but if you know to much will not necessarily mean you will have a good server and a lot of player just because of that, you need a lot of things and ideas to make a good server. The important part is that I am happy for me and I am very optimist in all i do and I have the potential to make a good server but must work hard for this.

Fact is that when Administrator say that need to work hard on server that auto-mean that server sux ;)

Well I entered for a while.

There is no Buffer Scheme and it's boring to get your buffs one by one everytime !

It gives +15 COV, but there are no resists :)

I liked that a new comer can get almost everything enchanted up to +7 (max +15 if I'm not wrong).

It's nice but low populated .. 65 online when I left... but we most ppl are on Christmas so I don't know :D

I'll relog for sure !

Well I entered for a while.

There is no Buffer Scheme and it's boring to get your buffs one by one everytime !

It gives +15 COV, but there are no resists :)

I liked that a new comer can get almost everything enchanted up to +7 (max +15 if I'm not wrong).

It's nice but low populated .. 65 online when I left... but we most ppl are on Christmas so I don't know :D

I'll relog for sure !

Scheme buffer is in the making (According to Lupu :p)

As for resists.. I'm sad about that too

But lupu says its the best...

Well what to say about this server....No hope for newbies to farm , to gear up , donators got +20 items , u can't do anything , just a complete loose of time with 20 ppl killing u and not letting you farm , nothing else . gl u will need it ;)

Well what to say about this server....No hope for newbies to farm , to gear up , donators got +20 items , u can't do anything , just a complete loose of time with 20 ppl killing u and not letting you farm , nothing else . gl u will need it ;)

Newbie zone is peacefull zone and drops GE, vote gives 50 GE, tvt gives GE and blessed scrolls

and there are only 2 donators on the server...

update https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/117630240114946118464/117630240114946118464/posts

+ Removed the bow p.atk cut for Grand Khavatari and make ogre to work only with fists

+ Removed Silver from clan skills shop and replaced them with adena

+ New cancell skill return effect with no bugs (fix for big dmg)

+ Oly starts from 18:00 UTC +2 (end time 6 hours)

• 2 weeks later...