Jump to content

[L2J] L][DUBAI x7000 PvP 20.12.2012


Recommended Posts

Posted

 

After 2 days chat ban, i wanna say it realy much!

I'm not Old-GM who are sad that is not GM anymore...

Infact i think i already know L2J/L2OFF and other sh1ts more then Lupu ;)

And i start learn before 2months :D

 

 

Posted

Why so much hate on him?

 

He might not be the best developper around, neither have the current best server around... he did have a succesfull server some time ago reaching 1.5k players.

Yes he had a rough time now, and isn't really getting the players online he used to have... atleast he tries to make smthng from it :p

 

Greetz ^^

Posted

Why so much hate on him?

 

He might not be the best developper around, neither have the current best server around... he did have a succesfull server some time ago reaching 1.5k players.

Yes he had a rough time now, and isn't really getting the players online he used to have... atleast he tries to make smthng from it :p

 

Greetz ^^

 

I agree with you ;)

I'm troll, but it's just becouse i'm noob :D

Posted

true I am not the best but you can't say you know more then me and I don't care what you know, all can make a l2 server without knowing to much but if you know to much will not necessarily mean you will have a good server and a lot of player just because of that, you need a lot of things and ideas to make a good server. The important part is that I am happy for me and I am very optimist in all i do and I have the potential to make a good server but must work hard for this.

 

Posted

true I am not the best but you can't say you know more then me and I don't care what you know, all can make a l2 server without knowing to much but if you know to much will not necessarily mean you will have a good server and a lot of player just because of that, you need a lot of things and ideas to make a good server. The important part is that I am happy for me and I am very optimist in all i do and I have the potential to make a good server but must work hard for this.

 

Fact is that when Administrator say that need to work hard on server that auto-mean that server sux ;)

Posted

Well I entered for a while.

 

There is no Buffer Scheme and it's boring to get your buffs one by one everytime !

It gives +15 COV, but there are no resists :)

 

I liked that a new comer can get almost everything enchanted up to +7 (max +15 if I'm not wrong).

 

It's nice but low populated .. 65 online when I left... but we most ppl are on Christmas so I don't know :D

 

I'll relog for sure !

 

 

 

Posted

Well I entered for a while.

 

There is no Buffer Scheme and it's boring to get your buffs one by one everytime !

It gives +15 COV, but there are no resists :)

 

I liked that a new comer can get almost everything enchanted up to +7 (max +15 if I'm not wrong).

 

It's nice but low populated .. 65 online when I left... but we most ppl are on Christmas so I don't know :D

 

I'll relog for sure !

 

 

 

 

Scheme buffer is in the making (According to Lupu :p)

As for resists.. I'm sad about that too

 

But lupu says its the best...

Posted

Fact is that when Administrator say that need to work hard on server that auto-mean that server sux ;)

 

to be again a top server with huge community ofc I need to work much.

Posted

Well what to say about this server....No hope for newbies to farm , to gear up , donators got +20 items , u can't do anything , just a complete loose of time with 20 ppl killing u and not letting you farm , nothing else . gl u will need it ;)

Posted

Well what to say about this server....No hope for newbies to farm , to gear up , donators got +20 items , u can't do anything , just a complete loose of time with 20 ppl killing u and not letting you farm , nothing else . gl u will need it ;)

 

Newbie zone is peacefull zone and drops GE, vote gives 50 GE, tvt gives GE and blessed scrolls

and there are only 2 donators on the server...

Posted

update https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/117630240114946118464/117630240114946118464/posts

+ Removed the bow p.atk cut for Grand Khavatari and make ogre to work only with fists

+ Removed Silver from clan skills shop and replaced them with adena

+ New cancell skill return effect with no bugs (fix for big dmg)

+ Oly starts from 18:00 UTC +2 (end time 6 hours)

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Posts

    • 🚀 High-Speed AI Upgrade: Unlock 5TB storage & Gemini Pro 12-18 Months directly on your account. 100% private, instant automated setup!     FINAL CALL: Google is Shutting This Down After October 2026! Google will NEVER bring back this window of opportunity again. Once this month ends, this massive backdoor upgrade is gone permanently!  BUY 2, GET 1 FREE IS STILL LIVE! Stock up now for yourself, your family, your business, and your friends! Think about it: Every single person you know uses a Gmail account, and everyone is running out of storage. Don't let your loved ones get trapped paying $20–$30 every single month when you can set them up with 5TB Cloud Storage + Gemini Advanced (12–18 Months) right now for only $15! Why Buy Bulk Activations Today? Instant Gift Value: Perfect lifetime-style gift for clients, family, or team members. 100% Private & Safe: Activates on personal Gmails—zero passwords or logins required. Global Access: Works worldwide with zero VPN hassles. Instant Automated Delivery: Receive your activation links in seconds 24/7! ‍ Time is running out fast—secure your extra free licenses before the October deadline hits! Order Your Bundle Now on the Website
    • DEVELOPMENT UPDATE #1   DROP SEARCH AND MONSTER INFORMATION   Vaelor's Alt+B includes an integrated search system for items and monsters: Search for an item or monster by name. Find every monster that can drop or spoil a selected item. Browse separate Drop and Spoil results. See the available quantities and calculated chances. Open linked item and monster pages directly from the results. Shift+Click a monster to view its level, statistics, drops and spoil information. The displayed information is generated from Vaelor's current item, monster, drop and spoil data. Chances are calculated using the configured server rates, the viewing character's level penalty and applicable Premium bonuses.   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   Open Beta is currently running. If you know Interlude well, come test the system and tell us if any result or chance appears incorrect.   Create account: https://l2vaelor.com/register Download: https://l2vaelor.com/#download Discord: https://discord.gg/qMgPxH2fd4
    • Interface sources for P286 (Dwelling of Sprits) for Main/Classic/Essence   NWindow + Interface UC + L2Editor Compiler + XDat Editor   Download  
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..