❶ Black - Hat Monetizing Method: DREAM GUIDE! $1000/month or money back ❶

MY REVIEW FOR DREAM GUIDE

TRUST AND NOT FRIENDLY

About information

8/10

The book contains information web hosting that some users will not be able to get away easily. It also requires little knowledge about scripts. Moreover it is necessary to be a little famous and smart to get used.Finally you should be very careful because it's dangerous.

About Layout

10/10

Good looking, well-written and plain english e-book.

About Difficulty

6/10

" requires little knowledge about scripts. " " The book contains information web hosting that some users will not be able to get away easily "

About Content

7/10

100% black - hat method like steal other people.It is not good for me to steal people. My vote is 0/10 ;) but is black - hat method. you should be very careful because it's dangerous.

Originality

10/10

Smart method for sure.

Price/Value

7/10

It is not sure if you take money. Maybe 70% to take money if you are lucky.

Total: 8

My opinion ?

Pm me if you want. 

MY REVIEW FOR DREAM GUIDE

TRUST AND NOT FRIENDLY

About information

8/10

The book contains information web hosting that some users will not be able to get away easily. It also requires little knowledge about scripts. Moreover it is necessary to be a little famous and smart to get used.Finally you should be very careful because it's dangerous.

About Layout

10/10

Good looking, well-written and plain english e-book.

About Difficulty

6/10

" requires little knowledge about scripts. " " The book contains information web hosting that some users will not be able to get away easily "

About Content

7/10

100% black - hat method like steal other people.It is not good for me to steal people. My vote is 0/10 ;) but is black - hat method. you should be very careful because it's dangerous.

Originality

10/10

Smart method for sure.

Price/Value

7/10

It is not sure if you take money. Maybe 70% to take money if you are lucky.

Total: 8

My opinion ?

Pm me if you want. 

Yeah this is Black Hat method, if you are carebear then leave this topic.

Guys you have to realize that there is no "0 effort 100% legit method 1k per month"

There 2 ways: legit way: hard work = money or illegal way = not much effort = good and fast money.

I don't force anyone to buy my Black Hat methods.

hey man can i ask u a question i have 0 skills in making a website or whatever i need to make

is this a ebook like

go there make an account

download this programm  press run

money comes

or if i nee to make things like e book contains information web hosting that some users will not be able to get away easily. It also requires little knowledge about scripts

i would be able to do it with 0 skills?

w8ing for your answer

hey man can i ask u a question i have 0 skills in making a website or whatever i need to make

is this a ebook like

go there make an account

download this programm  press run

money comes

or if i nee to make things like e book contains information web hosting that some users will not be able to get away easily. It also requires little knowledge about scripts

i would be able to do it with 0 skills?

w8ing for your answer

I will give you all needed information to make it working. You don't need ANY skills, just PM me on Skype. Also I will explain anything you need.

ill make it short.

This is a very easy and good idea.

It requires only a brian. Its easy to set up but this method requires SEO wich you will need to learn.

Once again vey good idea to make money...but its very risky.

Ok, I just bought it and here's my review.

Information 9/10: Well, the whole e-book includes info that worth for sure the buying price. Actually, somone could think it's in a low price considering how you can take advantage of these information.

Layout 10/10: The e-book has just 2, yes 2, pages. Plain english, good looking, well written. 10/10 for sure.

Difficulty 7/10: You gotta do a few things before starting, for some newbies may be a little difficult. It's isn't difficult though! You can really do what's written in minutes if you have a proper IQ>40.

Content 9/10: So, it's a black - hat method. That means it can be risky if you use it in a wrong way... However, if you're careful everything will be ok. Jaszczomp25 is willing I guess to give you some tips as well.

Originality 10/10: I have read many methods for online money, both black and white hat. Never saw this one to be honest and it can be really easy as well. So, we one more 10 here.

Price/Value 10/10: Well, you're about investing 20$ and making much more... I'm pretty sure it deserves the money.

Author 10/10: Jaszczomp25 is a really nice guy. Polite and willing to help you out instanlty.

Overall Ratings: 9.2/10

s eixa kai se ektimisi..

ill make it short.

This is a very easy and good idea.

It requires only a brian. Its easy to set up but this method requires SEO wich you will need to learn.

Once again vey good idea to make money...but its very risky.

Thanks for your review Raule, I appreciate it :)

Also, it's not risky, I will tell you what to do to to avoid any problems. Don't worry about it. PM if you need info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...