interlude [L2J] L2 Flector Reborn , GRAND OPENING TODAY [20:00 GTM+2]

Nicolás™

u dont know how to build a server, u made 2 useless npc only for caradine's letter and another for blessed scrolls with vote, u could add to gm shop that.. more simple :)

That was the old flector

All should remember the l2flector, 600+ players was online, unlimited pvp , now we are prepare for a new record!

your new record 62 players on :D axaxaxa

if i was open from yesterday i should have like 400-500 now

but we grow up normaly, we still have the problem and open/re-open the login

Many Haters here lol server opened yesterday, had some issues and ppl expect 600 ppl by the first hour...

Give it a few days and it will gather people, I played and it seemed  like a good server and i will keep playing... :good sir:

Many Haters here lol server opened yesterday, had some issues and ppl expect 600 ppl by the first hour...

Give it a few days and it will gather people, I played and it seemed  like a good server and i will keep playing... :good sir:

thank you

When i saw the topic i thought this would be a great server but when i logged in game i saw nothing special also good balance guys all skills 100% like silence anchor and all the other gj

distixos exw sinantisei polous kalous server na exoun provlimata sto grand opening anoigan meta apo mia mera ala den mazeya ayta ta atoma p perimenan! (600 atoma den 8a ftasei me ti kamia o server distixos) an anoige x8es kai 600 kai 700 xalara ta eixe !

alla twra max 100 exei kai se 2-3 days 8a ftasei ta 160 kai 8a stamatisei ekei :(