L2J Evade

L2Evade

O yeah i love it! I need fast go this BR fail!!!

BR + L2J = GREAT FAIL :troll:

PS. I remember this server:D Was completly unballanced, and down after 1 month:D Its L2Unify http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=241412.0 !!!!!!

Guys u dont do changes and open this sh1t again:/// ITS FAIL BR SERVER :troll: :troll: :troll:

The balance is very similar to l2 sonic, also the forum, same gm numbers and same safe zone lol and guess what, this one was even more boring : ( and right now its kinda empty

The balance is very similar to l2 sonic, also the forum, same gm numbers and same safe zone lol and guess what, this one was even more boring : ( and right now its kinda empty

Maybe unify=sonic:P i think this guys have more servers than 1 now:P :happyforever: They have new idea for ballance-remove epics jewels:D OMG they are great i love this guys :happyforever: :happyforever: :happyforever: I give them 2 weeks maximum to close this FAILS before stert new servers:D

!!!GUYS DONT DO ANY SERVER AGAIN PLZ ITS WASTE TIME-BR ADMINS TEAM=LEGENDARY FAILOR!!!

PS. UNIFY AND THIS HAVE IN TITLE SAME - [uPDATED]

Server is good, community grows everyday.

It's funny how you all flame the server and still you are playing in it  :happyforever:

WTB more haters ?  :LOL:

Man its L0L server, 0 ballance - u dont know nthng about it. Its like i told L2J+BR=LEGENDARY FAIL!!!

Like i told ppl come and leave when new 100% better servers will be open:D

Man its L0L server, 0 ballance - u dont know nthng about it. Its like i told L2J+BR=LEGENDARY FAIL!!!

Like i told ppl come and leave when new 100% better servers will be open:D

dont bother with him ,hes moderator on their forum ,probably gm as well

dont bother with him ,hes moderator on their forum ,probably gm as well

Beam i scare u:P Yeah its right he is noobBR who have this server with his friends, they play there edited chars etc... BTW this server is fail like servers what they done before. This guys are childs and they waste our time there and spam this forum!!

Server is good, community grows everyday.

It's funny how you all flame the server and still you are playing in it  :happyforever:

WTB more haters ?  :LOL:

And u'r not moderator OFC  ;D ;D

Loged to test stun and result is 38 con .. restst stun +30 and archer's stun is 8/9 PRO balance pRo BR admin .. u can fck urself idiot  :dat:

Same bluff from dagger on glad=95%, weapon blockade maybe 10%  - guys u dont know nthng about ballance:D  :troll:

I'm not a GM or a Moderator... but all the monkeys around here won't stop trolling about that, will you?

The first heroes are on, btw !

Man dont tell us bullsh1t plz, many ppl there are pro, have servers etc... U are gm/moderator(just title but your work is like child work on low homemade).