[L2J] L2Reality GvE,Reborn,Bartz,StuckSub,Kenorwen 15/12/2012

OwnerReality

yes 3k atk speed as have on tyrant want pic ? and mage hit you 1400 6k mc no stuck sub server i say for REBORN

how is this possible on non stuck sub server?give us proofs or never happened...

if u like server stop saying bullshits all the time..and bring some ppl. dont complain about population..yesterday had a bad start but server is good and with ddos protection.

so, if u like it go play :) its forum and Im saying my opinion yes? so shut up

Well let me tell you my opinion about this project. (remember, I only tested Bartz, therefore I'm speaking only for that server!)

It is a high rate server? In my dictionary, high rate server is suppose to be based on pvp, not on farm. It's hardcore to spent 1h farming for 1 S grade weapon. Not to mention upgraded armors (you need at least 2 days to get it up to level 4). And how the hell should we enchant our gear if you don't have any blessed scrolls in shop? BULLSH!T.

This is an pure example of an money making project. Your donations are insane, and so are you if you think this server will run.

My rate for Bartz is 2/10

Well let me tell you my opinion about this project. (remember, I only tested Bartz, therefore I'm speaking only for that server!)

It is a high rate server? In my dictionary, high rate server is suppose to be based on pvp, not on farm. It's hardcore to spent 1h farming for 1 S grade weapon. Not to mention upgraded armors (you need at least 2 days to get it up to level 4). And how the hell should we enchant our gear if you don't have any blessed scrolls in shop? BULLSH!T.

This is an pure example of an money making project. Your donations are insane, and so are you if you think this server will run.

My rate for Bartz is 2/10

Bartz have Crystal scrolls in shop To be good in bartz you want farm if you want to play only pvp go at gve ,stucksub , reborn  Every 1 hour Up of 50 new players!!!