[Share] Relic Jewels - Interlude

I was searching for them, thanks a lot.

By the way, since i'm newbie on serverside dev'ing, I would like from someone to tell me how to ADD (not make a new shop) a slot to my special shop for them.

Thanks.

if youre using multisell shop it should be smth like

<item id="x">

<ingredient id="ID" count="COUNT"/>

<production id="ID2" count="COUNT2"/>

</item>

x - number of the slot

ID - ID of ingredient

COUNT - count of ingredient

ID2 - ID of production item

COUNT2 - count of production item...

• 2 months later...

Sorry man i think is very good the upload but im a New Person with this i have a coffe@  can you tell me what is this These are the stats THis person is Vago of Romania Can you explainme in what part i paste that

99990  Valakas' Fiery  Relic Jewel  Produces the following effects: Maximum MP +135, Maximum HP +200, P.attack/M.attack +150, Atk.Speed/Cast.Speed +59, Accuracy Combat/Evasion +6.  -1  9412  A special jewel created from the fire of the strongest dragon, Valakas.        0  0  0 

99991  Antharas' Tremor  Relic Jewel  Produces the following effects: Maximum HP +99, P.attack/M.Attack +65, Evasion +2.  -1  9411  A special jewel created from the skin of the dark dragon, Antharas.        0  0  0 

99992  Baium's Anger  Relic Jewel  Produces the following effects: Maximum HP +99, P.attack/M.attack +65, Evasion +2.  -1  9413  A special jewel created from the spirit of the demi-god, Baium.        0  0  0 

99993  Zaken's Dementia  Relic Jewel  Produces the following effects: Maximum MP +99, Atk.Speed/Cast.Speed +65, Accuracy Combat +2.  -1  9414  A special jewel created from the power of the undead pirate, Zaken.        0  0  0 

99994  Halisha's Phylactery  Relic Jewel  Produces the following effects: Maximum MP +99, Atk.Speed/Cast.Speed +65, Accuracy Combat +2.  -1  9415  A special jewel created from the mind of the hellish demon, Halisha.        0  0  0 

Report to moderator    Logged 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...