[HELP] Remove message: L2J server version

macdonald12

Question

8 answers to this question

I can not understand what you want to do? You want to create announcements? You want to to disappear L2JLicense? What do you really want?

gameserver.clientpackets.enterworld.java open it and remove this

if (Config.SERVER_VERSION != null)

{

activeChar.sendMessage(getText("TDJKIFNlcnZlciBWZXJzaW9uOg==")+"      "+Config.SERVER_VERSION);

}

if (Config.DATAPACK_VERSION != null)

{

activeChar.sendMessage(getText("TDJKIERhdGFwYWNrIFZlcnNpb246")+"  "+Config.DATAPACK_VERSION);

}

also for the chief  and made by l2jserver remove this

activeChar.sendMessage(getText("VGhpcyBzZXJ2ZXIgdXNlcyBMMkosIGEgcHJvamVjdCBmb3VuZGVkIGJ5IEwyQ2hlZg==\n"));

activeChar.sendMessage(getText("YW5kIGRldmVsb3BlZCBieSB0aGUgTDJKIERldiBUZWFtIGF0IGwyanNlcnZlci5jb20=\n"));

its not illegal lol, l2j is a open source project. and if u delete the credits u still will find 1k of credits in the source .oO

normaly it have to be in EnterWorld.java

Hm it is not illegal to delete ha? yeah sure... please follow the link that i give and then tell me if i am right.

http://www.l2jserver.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=19092

You have to be member of the Forum to see it. So register or login and then you will be able to read it.

For people who don't want to Join or login at the forum, i will copy paste the post.

That is the L2J copyright. No one is allowed to remove it.
Don't like it, Don't use any L2J software.
Anyone who does remove our copyright notice, take note, we will exercise our rights.
Players, feel free to PM me with any violators.