( ° ͜ʖ ͡°) The Best EBAY Black-Hat Money Making Guide! $1000+

*Click to enlarge image*

owQ0m.jpg

First 2 copies for $20 each!

Vouches from my thread in HackForums.net :

Hello.

I am Sejskaler, and I am here to review your ebook, I received the vouch copy and looked it through.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Title: "The Best EBAY Black-Hat Money Making Guide"

Price: $40-50

Pages: 10

Author: jaszczomp25

Reviewer: Sejskaler

Rating: 8/10

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

[align=center]Quality (9/10):[/align]

Absolutely great quality, the screenshots are as needed, the only small detail which I see is that it seems messed up at places, probably due to too big text, of course this can simply be fixed by zooming out. Great quality.

[align=center]Method and explanation (9/10)[/align]

The method seems easy to use, at points it is hard to follow, but if you re-read it, you can easily get into it, no further complications, except the unnecessairy last step, which can seem frustrating.

The method is basically simple, but explained in a little complicated way, it is nothing that you can not understand, if you re-read it.

[align=center]Layout (8/10):[/align]

The layout was a bit too simple, it is just a plain white page, and of course we like it like that, there are of course also pictures, so this is simple, nothing else than a good old book.

[align=center]Grammar (10/10):[/align]

The grammar of this book is outstanding, after proofreading it, I found 1 minor mistake, nothing more. I have nothing more to say here.

[align=center]The Originality (7/10)[/align]

Not the most original text, I have seen parts of this on the internet, yet it is explained in here, just as good, but with extra parts giving it just the twist we need, so it will definetly bring you money.

__

[align=center]Extra notes:[/align]

This book will be good for money making, for new as well as old, though you should not have much morale to do this, it involves illegal blackhat stuff as the title says, so I recommend it for people whom can do it without getting a bad feeling, or for educational purposes.

I, Sejskaler, approve this ebook.

And then I wish jaszczomp25 good luck with the sales.

- Sejskaler

Vouch for him, he knows what he is doing!

Looks like it will certainly work if you put the time into it.

If you've no moral issue, this is the method for you.

I ended up getting a vouch copy,  I have never heard of this method, and it is pretty blackhat but you can make some serious money with this!  Major vouch from me!

Just read through this eBook. If your not afraid to do some shit then this method will defo make you some bank! VOUCH for jaszczomp. GLWS

-beep-ing Awesome ! Legit Member Gigantesque Vouch for him !

Get 100Usd in 2 Days !

Legit user we have here, I provided him with the graphics.