interlude [L2J] L2 Flector Reborn , Prepare for the Best Interlude PvP Server

Nicolás™

21st of the month, prepare :)

I will make a new clean topic tommorow on private servers, when my site will be 100% ready

Well glad to heart it, for sure i will wait first to check if you got lame guard and proxy ip shield and then i will join.

Well glad to heart it, for sure i will wait first to check if you got lame guard and proxy ip shield and then i will join.

you are free to check :) got all of them already

I remember.. Just do not make it bored like all VOTE SYSTEM server's... from 600 online the 500 afk ;/

Try to add something new something special ! RB Jewels From RB's idk something cool! so noone will be bored anymore  :good sir:

I remember.. Just do not make it bored like all VOTE SYSTEM server's... from 600 online the 500 afk ;/

Try to add something new something special ! RB Jewels From RB's idk something cool! so noone will be bored anymore  :good sir:

RB jewels from RB its not good idea, cause not all can obtain it, its pvp server:)

But dont do afk vote server..

mmmm vote + Costum items (to drop from Boss)

ps. 50 votes + 1 (RB coin) for 1 RB Jewels (every Costum boss drop ( 30 RB coin ) and hard to kill 2+pt to kill boss! ( 1 rb coin each member of pt )

mmmm vote + Costum items (to drop from Boss)

ps. 50 votes + 1 (RB coin) for 1 RB Jewels (every Costum boss drop ( 30 RB coin ) and hard to kill 2+pt to kill boss! ( 1 rb coin each member of pt )

if he give 50 votes + ... for RB jewel it will be afk server too..

Its not only for RB Jewels.. i was playing 1 server that RB jewels drop from Epic RB's spawn time every 3-4 Hours + Antharas and Valakas Drop Hero Coin.! I was every day for RB's and all server ofc..

Make VOTE Coins not to be so valuable and you will see :D

Just be patient, no hard vote system

RB jewels can be farm by yourself.

Opening comming at 21st ^_^

mm 4 days left, btw still to upload ur web/forum^^