Offering my support

Design and management: Me

Server developing: Mhoska

Need someone else to give a little financial support and who has a professional attitude (good english required).

I feel like servers nowadays have the same features, same concepts which I personally find boring.

Severs rarely survive for a longer time period anymore and are always out on money which I find annoying.

I personally dont need money, I make enough with designs.

But I'd like to offer people a piece of professionalism with a halfway copetetent staff and concepts that were long forgotten -.-

Probably gonna be a high5 server

I was thinking between the lines of x100 or something but details are still to be discussed, first I'd need to get the team going, what follows comes after.

People interested are very welcome to add me on skype: xdracc or msn: xdrac@hotmail.de

Aw I know mate :) You're always up to help me with whatever I might attempt to do :) I really appreciate that!

So you are looking for investor?  Gl with that.If you need any other help just pm me i would gladly help without any profit!

Design and management: Me

Server developing: Mhoska

Need someone else to give a little financial support and who has a professional attitude (good english required).

long time to see you :) and maybe you could name the project lineage 3 :) im gonna be there from the 1st day .

Good Luck,

Napster321 :)