hellbound [L2J PRIV FILES]L2 Apollon X20 Server (Live)

smomagas

Admin u should left old Apollon rates, it would be better for more communication, look around how many servers we got with 20x rates, its flood. We need something brand new and special for game. Cuz people get bored with these rates.

Admin u should left old Apollon rates, it would be better for more communication, look around how many servers we got with 20x rates, its flood. We need something brand new and special for game. Cuz people get bored with these rates.

I told exacly the same in their forum but they didnt want any changes!!

that's good idea imo

We can give the old rates of server this is 5 minutes work but we cant wipe the server and start it again.. You guys agree with that ? if yes i will create a poll in our forum and give your vote there about the rates..

imo better will be start from beginning

start now start beginning server is not low rate and thinks on server are not on high items are on vesper! but we give to ppl the chance to give there opinion!so do ur think!

Admin u will increase just exp rate or drop, spoil as well? Cuz old apollon had 20 drop and spoil rates

Poll is open in forum yet we dont decide yet if we increase something more .. XP rate SP rate party xp rate and party sp rate i think will gonna be increased. nothing else. but first this must happend and i dont think will happend because many players of l2apollon want to exit because of this.