[Request]Looking for Devs, I want to start a new project.

Hello guys.

I want to start a new Project. I have some good sources based on phoenix source, rebellion source, first-team source, lasteam source, and some good sources based on l2jserver.

Looking for 2 max 3 java developers to start a new project.

For this project I have: Dedicated Server where ppl can test server, also we can open new server retail rates.

Pm me !

Guest Elfocrash

The fact that you have some russian files doesn't mean that your job is done for 2 reasons.

1: Only Russians can work on these files cuz it is the way they develop and it is hard to understand it (It is kinda stupid)

2: The fact that they have some features implemented means nothing. Many of these packs are unstable.

is not a big deal friend... is a little different than l2jserver. the problem on russian sources if we find one bug need to know java, no need to copy from others ;) like all from l2jserver :P

DJxPauL® Dekarmed for Abuse Karma Privs 1st Not Allowed to give karma in a Request Topic 2st you are not a staffer to make Dekarma a Member Thanks.

it is hard to understand it (It is kinda stupid)

now you showing your talent pro.

ps:what?? ooo yes i know that was not for you. you can understand it.  master....  a0ax0