PvP/PK Score? Show Time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

16k pvp and 8k pk server x15 c4 no bufer no gmshop pvp=Aw,Pr pk=Stormscreamer

on server wallker allowd so pking bots :D online 4k people :P i where  in top 100 1st place richest and  best pvp and pk :P

I See...

You Are Working Good At Photoshop...

Or It Might Be Paint? :S

Come On ALL. Stop Saying Enormous Numbers Such as 10k....

Even For Players That Play FACTION Servers Is Not So EASY.

r u sure?...

at l2 pride  i could earn 1000 pvps at max 5 days with mid geared wr.

so dont be so sure...

btw to let u understand.if i could collect the pvps of all my chars i could reach at least 25k......in l2 pride hunter village was full of nabz so u could get......easily pvpz...btw the max pks i collected were on l2 niobe...3000++...good times...

-After 2 years gaming in L2Pride !!!

atd1abxo1un0icvprzww.jpg

HMM i couldn't stop myshelf from posting in this ___

for those who have seen it and got loled let me explain you.

yeah its l2 pride ofc,i am sure for the fact that it is l2 pride....

he's just a nab.

one day l2 pride's admin "Dav"

decided to make all the items buyable with adena. not glittering or stars of destiny or whatever

and what about the 18k pvps?...when dav made this shit with adena cuz he wanted to wipe and make the server gracia part 2 he added to all the chars of the server 8k or 7 k pvps.

rly,i dont care about what ur gonna say now.rly.

but i can understand it from the fact that u are using some shits that where costing 1000g per one ..noone could take them cuz they doesnt worth 1000g since they are only for 2 minutes ,after this shit dav made them cost 1000 adena. and after some days he changed the safe enchant to safe +25

now let me tell more..more..more...

ur realy unlucky,

MrAnjougia is my friend.....

and MrAnjougia hadnt glits to take pride armor/weps.

he had only a kukri +19 and a dread light +16 and  jew +25 (how i know it? THEY ARE MINE.i told him that if he wanted to start playing again at l2 pride i would help him by giving him some gear.

i know MrAnjougia in real life.

he couldnt make killing sprees with his gear....he was telling it to me from l2pride's ventrilo.

MrAnjougia one day started making very easily killing sprees cuz of free rykros armor(40 adena)everything free.....he was making 10 killing sprees eaily...LOL!!

then i stopped playing l2 pride since i lost my gear....about 100 glits gear...was lost....pride robe +17 ,tofa +18 top,black half face mask,teddy bear hat,full relic jew +17-18 and. tattoo of wit +19.i had also some other pride weps +16-17,top-high...

i am playing l2 pride since it was named AelPVP c5.dont tell me about two years and other shit.

as u see i am -beep-ing well informed.

uhm uhm uhm...like i can see. u got full relic jew,nightmarish tattoo, dapper hat,  wight half face mask,and demonic armor wich -beep-ING SUX- LOLED at this. wearing demonic armor shows that ur a new player or  nab in this server,demonic armor nerfed by dav  about 10 times.that's why donators were donating only rykros .....wich sux too since it got nerfed 10 times.....also as i can see u are in Smalls' clan  wich was given to Myrela some times.

i was in DW,Wartag that as u know and as i know they are the mengz that gave the Rune castle to dw cuz this clan stopped cuz the half of their clan got banned for something about the rune castle.The  member that has given the castle to dw was named "Criminalu"a human fighter.i was there.

i was also in BH in KL in Some and in Wutan wich when it was remade i was one of the three persons that helped the clan to raise it's level.

in 5 mins i am gonna post a photo of one of my chars,my main char, named "ExCReMeNT"

other chars i had?:ExCReMeNT,D4FFY,MaDRaVeN,Panopticon,DeaDWinterDeaD,DeadlyInnerSense,InDaHate.BornInDarkneSS

OH and ps:BoneCrusher  that speaks in chat is one of my friends too..was to times in DW and 3 times  in BH ..we still speak every day in ventrilo

and take it.....

cuz i dont want to be off topic.

shot00748.th.jpg

the day i bought dragons tooth legendary not so many pvps.... and my gear wasn't finaled.ps:accessories speed setup.(cuz i dont want ppl to say bullshit)

and here cheating with the npc:There i realised that dav fixed it.

not too many pvps ...or high gear.still havent finished my gear at those photos....i cant find photos of mine with my max gear.when i find i am gonna edit. here i have zaken's rapier i had changed the dtl to zr and made sws, one day before.

shot00890.th.jpg

i am gonna post with high gear and max pvps in one char...soon...

here.changed my zakens rapier for Tears of fallen angel and after.. for dragons tooth legendary...again...

and trying to finlize my dagger gear...not too many pvps.

shot00077z.th.png

here trying to finalize my mage gear.... and 1000++ pvps and tofa +17

shot00024h.th.png

still cant find the max gear and pvps....

take this as a proof that i know mranjougia.....mranjougia told me his account cuz  he couldnt make symbols....he told my that his pc had prob....but i told him that this it is impossible and after  i loged in with his accound i found that  he was taking 1 symbol instead of 10...he had about 1 year to play l2....so i forgive him xD

here i havent pride armor since i dropped all of it except from helmet in cave of trials from pk so i wear dread +20.

shot00052d.th.png

as u see i am not a naB.....like other ppl that dont know l2 pride..good.

i wont repost again cuz i will get warning..... only edit my post if i find max gear and pvps.

sry this guy made me crazy cuz he thought that he could fool everyone he wants.

no u didnt. i saw carefully your post cuz i didnt want to say bullshit......

and one more reason that u deleted the ss...cyaz.

roflol u edited the photo lawl

LOL U edited it. again...