interlude [L2J] NEW L][CARTEL

NiggaStoleMyBike

Maybe no because server have full mass pvp ... I think server have 450-500 online player and enough for mass pvp ...Result server don't get any ddos attack Like your powerfull ddos protections...

you think too much

dude dude haters say every think for every 1 server like you... you are just one hater and want to get players in your server but be a little man and do not say for ppl work if ppl like your server they will come :)

dude dude haters say every think for every 1 server like you... you are just one hater and want to get players in your server but be a little man and do not say for ppl work if ppl like your server they will come :)

+1

and no one of that "bugs" are not working omg... join and show me one of them and i will give you what you want :D axaxaxa

First try fix this sh1t bug about event menager , in giran some haters with bug kill afk players. ...

server has 350-450 real online (no bots or afk) still enough for pvp all the time

donation sucks

xaxax don't deny lol.Do you want me to show you from where you know about .online script multiply?

server  have online x2 x3 x4 ppl so you say log l2 net l2 wallker see 300 on go make pic post or no spam thx

Borred server! No Custum RB NO nothink special! :/ and now with new donate! OP enc +25 and 2 aug! .... im sure from "900 Online Char" Go "300 Online Char" With Bots ;P 100 realy players! :D 

MY New server L2Meya i wait to open! its very Good Look! :)