interlude [L2J] NEW L][CARTEL

NiggaStoleMyBike

I played a bit today here : 80% of servers = archers, 15% = necro, 4% = gladiartors, 1% = healers. Server is made for F1 archers, with destro+zealot/frenzy/rage AQ/Baium +20 HD i hit archers in light sets for 3k dmg (crit dmg), archers ht me for 5-6k (I'm using heavy set +20) . Then I made Overlord and the funniest thing on the server.... overlord got -50% p def....... even SH is stronger, nice nerf xD Bugland server

I played a bit today here : 80% of servers = archers, 15% = necro, 4% = gladiartors, 1% = healers. Server is made for F1 archers, with destro+zealot/frenzy/rage AQ/Baium +20 HD i hit archers in light sets for 3k dmg (crit dmg), archers ht me for 5-6k (I'm using heavy set +20) . Then I made Overlord and the funniest thing on the server.... overlord got -50% p def....... even SH is stronger, nice nerf xD Bugland server

cause its next server just made for donations :) He will take some money and close it :) on server like this 90 % are archers ofc

Ye, most unballanced server ever. 80% archers, they just clik f1 f1 and they hit 2x more dmg than destro with frenzy+zealo+rage. Overlord is 100% nerfed, with overlod skill for p def can't even reach 900 p def with clean set (sh without p def skill got 900+ = clean set). My suggestion, repair OL and nerf archers. Server is boring when all the ppl are archers xD

www.l2ereos.com fresh start at 7.12.2012  18gmt+2

classes are balanced all are play able

you made a mistake right now! you making adv your svr in another svr's Topic dekarmed. next time read the Rules.

Thanks in Advance.

Kind Regards

`Romeo

you made a mistake right now! you making adv your svr in another svr's Topic dekarmed. next time read the Rules.

Thanks in Advance.

Kind Regards

`Romeo

hey smart kid show me that rule pls

do you like to adv my server in your topic?

show me that rule first and after talk about dekarma i will ask maxtor why you are moderator because you are just a unskilled kid for this word ty, those was my words for you

show me that rule first and after talk about karma i will ask maxtor why you are moderator because you are just a unskilled kid for this word ty, those was my words for you

he is kid? but he dont advertise his server in other topic :) Dont have ideas how advertise your server?