interlude [L2J] NEW L][CARTEL

NiggaStoleMyBike

this svr have always same farm zones same farm items lol. and after some weeks admin will be take all donations and close the svr.

this svr have always same farm zones same farm items lol. and after some weeks admin will be take all donations and close the svr.

of course,I don't know how people can join on this svr who was reopened for 11238123 times with different names,they are just stupid.

fixed

rly? already left.. Im bored cause of servers like this :)

of course,I don't know how people can join on this svr who was reopened for 11238123 times with different names,they are just stupid.

this is so *** true :)

Edit:

and same class in pvps -.-

this is true too

True but  watafac easy to make items no farm and after  only pvp who give a beep how much take  i dont  give  eaven 1  cent for server  ......

True but  watafac easy to make items no farm and after  only pvp who give a beep how much take  i dont  give  eaven 1  cent for server  ......

nah all are easy. after 1-2 Weeks you will see Corruptions and you will stop this svr.

LF Part 1  more soon :D

Omg how can people play on this kind of servers? I see a billion buff slots and red weapons, just attack and spam heal!!!!

Why do they even call them pvp servers? This crap dosen't require skill, and that is not mass pvp its star wars....