[Share] Tattoos - Interlude

##Description###

It's true that I've already posted a similar share about Tattoos. In my already existed share, I give you some special Tattoo Status. However, I think the status I created are not balanced well, so I created a new topic with the same subject in order to fix this mistake I did and give you something more that I think everyone here needs for his server.

I heard many people saying that they need icons on the Tattoos for their server. So, here you are. I've balanced the Tattoo Status and I've changed their icons. Now every tattoo has the status of a buff and it's icon as well.

##Download Links:##

Tattoos [Rapidshare.com]

Tattoos [4shared.com]

Tattoos [Megaupload.com]

##Information:##

tattoo10.jpgTattoo of Power: Increases Power Attack while it's equipped.

tattoo11.jpgTattoo of Fire: Increases the power of all critical attacks while it's equipped.

tattoo12.jpgTattoo of Resolve: Increases Evasion while it's equipped.

tattoo13.jpgTattoo of Flame: Increases Maximum MP while it's equipped.

tattoo14.jpgTattoo of Bravery: Increases Critical Attack chance while it's equipped.

tattoo15.jpgTattoo of Blood: Increases Accuracy Combat while it's equipped.

tattoo16.jpgTattoo of Soul: Increases Run Speed while it's equipped.

tattoo18.jpgTattoo of Avadon: Increases Attack Speed while it's equipped.

tattoo17.jpgTattoo of Doom: Increases Magic Defense while it's equipped.

tattoo19.jpgTattoo of Pledge: Increases Casting Speed while it's equipped.

tattoo20.jpgTattoo of Divine: Increases Magic Attack while it's equipped.

tattoo21.jpgTattoo of Absolute: Increases Maximum HP while it's equipped.

Credits To: Kelin [That's me]

man they are great but can u make them and for Hellbound...because Interlude is a little old....(aw and something else if u could......put out the Max Mana tattoo and Make it All in One Tattoo..What i mean is give critical atk.sp speed...i think now u understood...and put another icon...(you choose the icon...:P)tnx a lot!!

man they are great but can u make them and for Hellbound...because Interlude is a little old....(aw and something else if u could......put out the Max Mana tattoo and Make it All in One Tattoo..What i mean is give critical atk.sp speed...i think now u understood...and put another icon...(you choose the icon...:P)tnx a lot!!

These Tattoos are for Admins who wanna have a balanced server. That's why Tattoo of Absolute gives only HP and Tattoo of Pledge gives only Casting Speed.

ok man thanks anyway really nice share...can i use them for Hellbound????(i ask that but u didnt replyed for this question..)

[shadow=red,left]

I don't know many things about Hellbound. I think you have to change some things in the Client-Side.[/shadow]

• 3 weeks later...