[LF] InterLuDe # Mid Rate L2OFF < + Unique Features ! International

SiD31

http://l2cleaver.com/  is off files i guess  but is  open 2 -beep-ths ago :)  1200+ evryday

Cleaver Is Fail.... make Wipe without any real reason.. I have play in this server 3 times!

http://l2cleaver.com/  is off files i guess  but is  open 2 -beep-ths ago :)  1200+ evryday

l2cleaver is l2j based on l2jfrozen with a lot of fixes read my status , I know more about that server:P , btw Criss if bugs from frozen weren't killed the server maybe did not wiped:)

I doubt you'll find a mid off server with good protections and retail like features!

First of all in order to have a good protection the owner must spend alot of cash every month for his project because you can't get a decent ddos protection for lower than 500+$ per month! Only the big low rate server owners can spent that amount, and they have many players donating to pay the bills!

Then its also the balance issue! A l2off server must have retail features to be really balanced, so no mana potions or custom buff duration otherwise that balance its already lost!!

And finally there's the population problem...No one plays these days on a Interlude server without mana potions or 1h buff time unless of course its low rate, so no way it can reach 700+ online!

You can look for a Russian server ofc if you have a clan with you but staff there usually don't gives a f..ck about international community, because they don't really need them (most of the time they don't bother with english website/forum)!

Good luck and let me know if you found anything..!!

I doubt you'll find a mid off server with good protections and retail like features!

First of all in order to have a good protection the owner must spend alot of cash every month for his project because you can't get a decent ddos protection for lower than 500+$ per month! Only the big low rate server owners can spent that a-beep-t, and they have many players donating to pay the bills!

Then its also the balance issue! A l2off server must have retail features to be really balanced, so no mana potions or custom buff duration otherwise that balance its already lost!!

And finally there's the population problem...No one plays these days on a Interlude server without mana potions or 1h buff time unless of course its low rate, so no way it can reach 700+ online!

You can look for a Russian server ofc if you have a clan with you but staff there usually don't gives a f..ck about international community, because they don't really need them (most of the time they don't bother with english website/forum)!

Good luck and let me know if you found anything..!!

Agree ,Yes i have a clan but we are looking international servers.Russian servers amazing but language problem ! i think i find 1 new  L2Dismay Grand opening this December !

Read my Topic 1 more timePlease : L2Cleaver =  L2J  And i'm searching 1 new server, max 1 week ago opening.

you won`t find any srv like that only if you wanna join .Ru servers . my advice = stop posting in mxc , its useless , and it`s a waste of time searching for servers here . Look at segue world , how much publicity and sh1ts promisses have been made from a kid , and the server still got failed after 2 weeks . That was the perfect exemple for what is MXC offer you .

you won`t find any srv like that only if you wanna join .Ru servers . my advice = stop posting in mxc , its useless , and it`s a waste of time searching for servers here . Look at segue world , how much publicity and sh1ts promisses have been made from a kid , and the server still got failed after 2 weeks . That was the perfect exemple for what is MXC offer you .

Hard for find 1 good server yes but i' hope i'm gonna find ..

www.l2dismay.com coming back, same admin always a great server

And what exactly is this dismay server ? There are no info posted on website...

Is it another pvp high rate with farm zones etc? Because I saw some old videos and it looked like it!

And what exactly is this dismay server ? There are no info posted on website...

Is it another pvp high rate with farm zones etc? Because I saw some old videos and it looked like it!

It will be a mid rate server. L2 OFF files,custom farm zones.