high five [L2J] L2Gang

l2gang

5 days ≠ 5 months.

Actually almost 8.

i mean server had a lot of people online and after some days i login didn't had more than 100..

Online lowered month by month after the 2nd/3rd month after the opening not after few days.

i had some friends playing on l2gang and they tell me that server had more than 800-900 online (maybe he just say that to make me login dunno) but when i login as i say after some days it has 100 online max..

anyway it can't be as it was back in the 2009 i remember i was playing on L2Gang with epilogue client with top clans 7hills,Riders,Anarchy a lot of pvp,a lot of raid fights,a lot of players,etc now it can't be the same ofc that's why i leave it's not the online count..

Edit: + on my last join on server i found some greek players and they speak about corruptions and they say that's the reason for l2 gang failed

Edited by Dinger

u r right tho it stayed on ~400 online for like 2 to 4 weeks. (never had 1k on 2013-4)

imo lazy admin kills the server, i remember gang 2-3 years now using the same farm area, thats sad...

i had some friends playing on l2gang and they tell me that server had more than 800-900 online (maybe he just say that to make me login dunno) but when i login as i say after some days it has 100 online max..

anyway it can't be as it was back in the 2009 i remember i was playing on L2Gang with epilogue client with top clans 7hills,Riders,Anarchy a lot of pvp,a lot of raid fights,a lot of players,etc now it can't be the same ofc that's why i leave it's not the online count..

Edit: + on my last join on server i found some greek players and they speak about corruptions and they say that's the reason for l2 gang failed

This wipe server reached 500-600 online with dualbox restriction first month, previous Gang reached 1000 during siege/epics.

About how it was back in the 2009, Lineage2 as game lost many players in the last 4 years, probably most of the members with who you played back in Epilogue days now stopped playing or joined other MMO/MOBA so you can't blame Gang for that.

About corruption there aren't proofs to confirm what they say, simply because it never happened actually. I can just say that there will always be somebody who will trashtalk without anything in their hands, and this forum is a clear example of that.

Edited by Gries

This wipe server reached 500-600 online with dualbox restriction first month, previous Gang reached 1000 during siege/epics.

About how it was back in the 2009, Lineage2 as game lost many players in the last 4 years, probably most of the members with who you played back in Epilogue days now stopped playing or joined other MMO/MOBA so you can't blame Gang for that.

ofc i don't blame l2gang for that i must be stupid to do this i just say that if it was any other server maybe i wouldn't have problem with the online count,etc but since i played on this gang on 2009 i waited more that's all..

About corruption there aren't proofs to confirm what they say, simply because it never happened actually. I can just say that there will always be somebody who will trashtalk without anything in their hands, and this forum is a clear example of that.

sure.and i say that i see some people saying that i didn't say it's true or i've seen this or something 

ofc i don't blame l2gang for that i must be stupid to do this i just say that if it was any other server maybe i wouldn't have problem with the online count,etc but since i played on this gang on 2009 i waited more that's all..

sure.and i say that i see some people saying that i didn't say it's true or i've seen this or something 

You should join after wipe, which is taking place every year at the same period.

This wipe server reached 500-600 online with dualbox restriction first month,

Count also the Offline Shops cause counter Count also the Shops as i know on gang