[Question]Facebook likes

niksan1

Question

9 answers to this question

Yes, in order to do this dream like fantasy u need access to the Facebook database so GL!!

There are actually a lot of apps and such already that request that you like their article and can detect whether or not your logged in user liked it.

There are actually a lot of apps and such already that request that you like their article and can detect whether or not your logged in user liked it.

Nope, even got can't connect Facebook and l2j deal with it

Nope, even got can't connect Facebook and l2j deal with it

Trolling?

http://developers.facebook.com/docs/guides/web/

"There are a number of options for the Like Button, including the option to include the names and profile pictures of the user's friends who have also liked the page. Here is a Like Button for the Facebook Developers site:"

"The JavaScript SDK saves the details for the logged in user in such a way that it can be accessed by the PHP SDK."

I have seen many sites and some lineage servers which gives rewards for a like in fb

It's possible to do, Facebook has an API which allows developers to do things like this. xdem is just a retarded troll.

I'm not sure if there is something released as a general solution to do this, maybe you can ask the developers of those sites for help as to where to begin.

It's possible to do, Facebook has an API which allows developers to do things like this. xdem is just a retarded troll.

I'm not sure if there is something released as a general solution to do this, maybe you can ask the developers of those sites for help as to where to begin.

we cant do it, u need special word to do it