[L2j]-New L2Ereos PvP Server Reborn on 7.12.2012 !!!!

Hokage

im glad you love it , looking forward to see some frapses , also doing a movie about our server will be not bad at all , we are currently working to see what cause this downtime , be patient and thanks for your good words !

that easy dude with 350 on but.. your team must do something about DDoS...

Get them some time maby they will killing that ddost attak just have patient ! I  sincerly expecting from any interlude at start to be ddos .....on all server  from  mxc where i start to play at beggining  was on evry1 ddos attak.So i start to be patient cuz this is happen when u host a server from home or a cheap  hosting company. GET USED WHIT THAT.THIS WILL HAPPEN IN CONTINU HEAR

dat Protection... i can't play this svr without Protection cya i go search another.

your funny even as a moderator ( i knew maxtor its picking moderators of their intelligence and their personality ) having problems its something normal , we are humans if you consider yourself a robot , nice to meet you mr. robot ! Its not because DDOS i can tell you for sure , its because our company having few problems ! But if you cant wait for it , we dont force you to stay your free to go !

I repeat myself , ITS NOT ABOUT DDOS !!!

your funny even as a moderator ( i knew maxtor its picking moderators of their intelligence and their personality ) having problems its something normal , we are humans if you consider yourself a robot , nice to meet you mr. robot ! Its not because DDOS i can tell you for sure , its because our company having few problems ! But if you cant wait for it , we dont force you to stay your free to go !

I repeat myself , ITS NOT ABOUT DDOS !!!

i just told my Option lol.

Get them some time maby they will killing that ddost attak just have patient ! I  sincerly expecting from any interlude at start to be ddos .....on all server  from  mxc where i start to play at beggining  was on evry1 ddos attak.So i start to be patient cuz this is happen when u make a server from home or a cheap  hosting company. GET USED WHIT THAT.THIS WILL HAPPEN CONTINU HEAR

as you can see we had no problems with ddos at the begining of the server, its not about ddos our company its having few problems at dedicated , ITS NOT ABOUT DDOS !