[L2j]-New L2Ereos PvP Server Reborn on 7.12.2012 !!!!

Hokage

Im from Finland , but i was borned in Canada

This server isnt romanian server And yes i know all the commands from gm

man server have gm or admin from romania maybe all staff  say me reason for lie ?

The features are corect lol

as i can see all ppl making e-wars here with u if you are Romanians just tell it.

as i can see all ppl making w-wars here with u if you are Romanians just tell it.

No we are not and did it matter  ?

A didn't specificate my nationality in the featres what is the problem ?

First of all we combined midrate features with highrate features , for those guys that love midrate servers but are to lazy to lvl up , we just added 1000x in order to maximize pvp ! Second of all our server dont have items like +20 , +16 etc. our max enchant its +10 and trust me its not that easy to make it ( that means you will have to pvp with items you already have , if you got +5 bow +6 armor +5 jewels then you will have to pvp with them ) we dont want to make this server like other interlude server , farming for +20 items making some pvps then afk all day in giran and after 1 week you leave server , NO , we just combined the midrate features ( you cant make that easy armor , weapon , jewels ) with highrate features ( 1000x , 80% bless enchant rate , NO QUEST for NOBLE / GRAND RB'S / SUBBCLASS ) ! Thats something special you can find on our server , the pleasure of a midrate on a highrate !

I would like to know more about class balance... This all sounds great, but it doesn't make daggers / archers / mages / gladis lose their power.. they will be still OP

Make dagger skills base on patk. Then make debuffs last 5 sec max, success always. cooldowns should be increased in debuffs to match the success rate.

And btw, I'm from Finland too. IF you can promise me this server isn't another mage/dagger/archer/gladi server... I will try it.

I would like to know more about class balance... This all sounds great, but it doesn't make daggers / archers / mages / gladis lose their power.. they will be still OP

Make dagger skills base on patk. Then make debuffs last 5 sec max, success always. cooldowns should be increased in debuffs to match the success rate.

And btw, I'm from Finland too. IF you can promise me this server isn't another mage/dagger/archer/gladi server... I will try it.

nice to see another guy interested in our server , well we are working hard to balance each and every class and till now , in my opinion , we did a FANTASTIC job ! You will see that in 2h .

DONT FORGET SERVER ITS GOING ONLINE AT 16:00 GMT +2 ////// 2H LEFT !

if no want dagger mage archer go play h5 maybe have balance here LINEAGE 2 NO TETRIS OK ? NO NORMAL STATS  CLAS  ALL SERVER UNBALANCE REASON LINEAGE HAVE CLAS VS CLAS RESSIT ..... MAYBE ONLY LETHAL NEED WORK ALL IDIOT ADMIN MAKE NO LETHAL HOW DAGGER AND ARCHER KILL TANK OLY OR TYRANT ?

if no want dagger mage archer go play h5 maybe have balance here LINEAGE 2 NO TETRIS OK ? NO NORMAL STATS  CLAS  ALL SERVER UNBALANCE REASON LINEAGE HAVE CLAS VS CLAS RESSIT ..... MAYBE ONLY LETHAL NEED WORK ALL IDIOT ADMIN MAKE NO LETHAL HOW DAGGER AND ARCHER KILL TANK OLY OR TYRANT ?

1: try to speak without caps

2: if you have "any" suggestion you can post in Ereos forum not here, thanks.

CAPS SPEAK ALL TIME  FROM THE TIME THE FORUM  .... I SAY FOR ALL SERVER NO ONLY EREOS

Wanna be BR boy?

p.s try this before post something http://translate.google.com/

CAPS SPEAK ALL TIME  FROM THE TIME THE FORUM  .... I SAY FOR ALL SERVER NO ONLY EREOS

Next time you will be dekarmed.