[L2j]-New L2Ereos PvP Server Reborn on 7.12.2012 !!!!

Hokage

Can i know more infos about your DDos protection ?

We 'r looking for a server(a group arround 15 people) and we liked your features.

If for security reasons u cant tell exactly the protections u have got so far to protect DDos,at least give me some "infos"

The necessary things you and your friends need to know is that this server will be 100% ONLINE , on 30.11.2012 , at 16:00 GMT +2 ( mby it will be 16:01 who knows xd ) . You guys will have a decent , unique , incredible gameplay , that you will never find in other pvp servers ! Our hosting company its from Germany , they just send us a fax telling us we shouldn't be aware of laggs , down times , delays , because they will implement from the start DDOS protection !

The necessary things you and your friends need to know is that this server will be 100% ONLINE , on 30.11.2012 , at 16:00 GMT +2 ( mby it will be 16:01 who knows xd ) . You guys will have a decent , unique , incredible gameplay , that you will never find in other pvp servers ! Our hosting company its from Germany , they just send us a fax telling us we shouldn't be aware of laggs , down times , delays , because they will implement from the start DDOS protection !

That's what every owner/admin says to be honest.

We will see on the GO.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lineage-2-Ereos/342907805807653#

Vote your favorite event that will take place Sunday night !!!

LIKE OUR PAGE !

Details regarding the most voted event will be posted Sunday morning when we will close our poll , but till then VOTE VOTE VOTE and choose the event you want to see Sunday night !

New website : UP

We just put our new website , but still we need to fix some things , we need to change features a bit , we need to put our facebook banner , we need to put our youtube channel , we need to put our server movie ( check events on forum ) , we need to put changelogs on news ( main page ) we need to put viewers count !

Till we finish with that hope you enjoy out new website !

bro like all server need one no custom 200 on ppl to play me and me  friends 20 bg player ...  good luck test your and one other server  ... and i join here  all ppl in server cry more im hack bugger etc ... real power here ;d

bro like all server need one no custom 200 on ppl to play me and me  friends 20 bg player ...  good luck test your and one other server  ... and i join here  all ppl in server cry more im hack bugger etc ... real power here ;d

w8 for you all

i enjoy to see some manny post about a non customs erver and specialy  interlude,i hope  at start will be more then 200 online  and some nice  clans to have with who  to pvp me and  my clan will be there so prepare  ur self cose  we will rock ur world.

PS: Peace.