EU Nodric & East account

VasQueZ

Hey guys i want to sell my second account in LoL i have already sell the first and i wanna sell and the second i get bored to play this game and i wanna to return to my only love Lineage after 8 months out.

First of all this account is 29 level.*(updated to 30 level)

Many wonder If you take it i will scam you after 2-3 days.NO because i dont wanna any relationships with this game again.

This account has 75 champions owned,6 runes pages,and many many skins.

Before tell you the skins i wanna inform you the 7 of them are legendary.

Also i have the new 5 icons and the championship icon.

Now i will inform you about the skins.

Lets start..

Ahri-Foxfire

Akali-Silverfang

Alistar-Unchaired,Infernal

Annie-Frostfire

Ashe-Queen

Brand-Zombie(legendary)

BlitzCrank-Boom Boom

Cho'Gath-Battle Prime(legendary)

Corki-Redhot

Dr.Mundo-Rageborn

Evelyn-Tango

Ezreal-Frost,Pulsfire

Fiddlesticks-Surpice Party

Fizz-Trunda

Gankgplank-Minuteman

Gragas-Vandal

Graves-Riot(Not anymore available in shop)

Heimeridiger-Snowdiger

Janna-Tempest

Jax-Vandal

Karthus-Reaper

Kassadin-Pre void

Katarina-Mercenary

Kayle-Vindirian

Kog'Maw-Lion Dance(legendary)

Lee Sin-Dragonfist

Malphite-Glacial

Maokai-Tempest

Master Yi-Samurai

Mordekaiser-Lord

Nasus-Riot(not available in shop)

Nocturne-Frozen terror

Nunu-Bot(legendary)

Olaf-Brolaf(legendary)

Orianna-Battlecraft

Riven-Championship(not available any more)

Ryze-Dark crystal

Sivir-PAX sivir(not available in shop + Rare skin)

Skarner-Sandscourge

Singed-Riot Singed*ULTRA RARE)

Talon-Crimson Elite

Teemo-Astronaut(legendary)

Tristana-Riot girl,bucaneer

Twisted Fate-underworld,jack of hearts

Udyr-Primal

Varus-Blight crystal

Vayne-Dragonslayer

Victor-Full Machine

Vladimir-Blood lord(legendary)

Warwick-Big bad

Wukong-Jade Dragon,Volcanic

Xerarth-scorched eart

Xin Zhao-Winged Hussar

Ziggs-Party pool

Zyra-Wildfire

This account has a lot of skins as you see.

You can make your offers or you can add me in skype sacr4ment0

I accept ONLY paypal.

Updated Jarvan IV,Renekton owned.

Darious and Lord Darious skin owned too.

*Updated Diana-Dark Vakyrie

Lulu-Bittersweet

Anivia-Hextech

Caitlyn-Officer

Updated notgham ezreal,shamrock malphite,phantom karthus,red baron corki obtained.

Updated:Snowmerdinger skin,slay belle katarina,festive maokai,misteletoe le blanc,and shyvana champion own3d.

The price has stucked to 40 euro paypal or 50 euro paysafe!!