Re: L2Elite off,L2World java.(Lock it)

L2world files are not hard to get imo :p

Tell me, how they are not hard to get when there is none to leak them because only 3 people have access to those files -> the dev, the owner and the sysadmin who handles the SVN server.

DolpG.png

Which ones would you like? :P

Tell me, how they are not hard to get when there is none to leak them because only 3 people have access to those files -> the dev, the owner and the sysadmin who handles the SVN server.

DolpG.png

Which ones would you like? :P

L2World H5 pack+source.(firstly I am gonna test your files).

PM me with the price.

First, im not going to sell the files... not just yet. I might do it in the next months when L2World is going to change the files, but not now.

Second, I'm not going to give the files (even for a test) without getting the money... I just don't trust people for such things. If you don't want to trust me on this one, its your choice... no one wants to get scammed anyway.

First, im not going to sell the files... not just yet. I might do it in the next months when L2World is going to change the files, but not now.

Second, I'm not going to give the files (even for a test) without getting the money... I just don't trust people for such things. If you don't want to trust me on this one, its your choice... no one wants to get scammed anyway.

ahahahhaha....you misanderstud me.

You will open it at your pc and you will give me the patch to enter and see the pack.

:p

In few months?

Then why you posted here If you don't sell them yet?

Last year maybe. I was ready to buy a L2World source. I contact with administrator and tell me one price .... 1000 + euro :)

I also contacted with him and he said no.