Overbuffing ?

Bell

Well I saw many posts about overbuffing (or buffstuck) but they don't seem to work. Mainly I'm interested in overbuffing on iDragon3D server. I tried it with L2Walker but I don't seem to get it right, but I'm sure it can be done, because i saw some recent screenshots of very high damage ( 200k+ :> ), and ... well it's not possible without overbuffs. If anyone knows how its done, or maybe has a clue don't be shy and post it here (^^)

HOW TO BUFFSTUCK

1)Put CharLogin Delay(s) 0' date=' and LoginServer Delay(s) 0 on basic options of l2walker..

2)Login with walker and when it tells you Enter Char [X'] press LOGOUT!

e.g

17:41:25 Link LoginServer Succeed.

17:41:28 Login LoginServer Succeed.

17:41:30 Link GameServer Succeed.

17:41:36 ->Enter Char[1].

LOGOUT

3)When u logged out press fast LOGIN and w8 , the walker will disconnect you..

e.g

17:41:25 Link LoginServer Succeed.

17:41:28 Login LoginServer Succeed.

17:41:30 Link GameServer Succeed.

17:41:36 ->Enter Char[1].

17:41:39 Welcome to the World of Lineage II.

17:41:39 SYSTEM : Thank You all for playing in this server and help us to make it better

NOW U MAY HAVE DISCONNECTED

4)Repeat it for 1-2 minutes!(logout-dc)

hope it helps :)

I must try and retry to get it. The first time it's a bit tricky.

I'm not playing on iDragon3D but I did some overbuffing on a few private server. If there is no script to avoid multiple login on the server, you should be ok.

You may want to try this with a second account because admin can see your stat and ban you if they see 20'000 matk for instance

The script is not logging your logins logouts but your buffs. It compares all the buff slots between them and if a buff is more than one time, it blocks your account. simple and non avoidable

Well on iDragon3D i get an error when i try to relogin fast after I logout at the char selection screen:

0BlockedAccountWithMessage

Well it's not a ban because my char still works after a period of time, but I can't relogin fast because of this error message...

Well on iDragon3D i get an error when i try to relogin fast after I logout at the char selection screen:

0BlockedAccountWithMessage

Well it's not a ban because my char still works after a period of time' date=' but I can't relogin fast because of this error message...[/quote']

yes, its only temporary ban.

Some ppl said that you can overbuff with just a simple script at L2Walker.If someone finds something usefull, share it with us!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I CAN INTO IN THE GAME, IN server idragon, :) in is momento i do playing in idragon :), but i dont know nothing exploits :( pls help me :) and I help you,

and i run walker 10.4.9. ;) all works cool, pls i need exploits thk

• 1 month later...