hellbound [Hellbound L2J] L][Death & Rebirth !

eKoIce

well A-style dont get me wrong,i like your server and i agree with you that "Is the player that must Fit in the server type, not the server to fit at players flavours."

but once in a while you should consider the player's opinion because if you dont the server will die.(my opinion)

i didnt said to do whatever each player says but it would be nice make a poll to the forum of the server with some opinions that you have heard from players and visitors.in this way you can make some tweaks to your project to make this brilliant server popular.

personally i think that you should emprove the economy prospectives...im 54 lvl and i cant buy c grade...lol...i have 4kk and the weapon only costs 20kk,for a 500x server making such difficulties is worst than low rates servers...its 2 different things making hard for someone to buy and obtain good gear and making easier for someone to buy low grade things according to his level.consider my opinion.

Server is rly cool,in most of ways,just the population..and its not growing up  :-[

Come on ppl I can bet u see 5~players online and u leave server (and most of u did (I tihnk))If everyone will think like that than population will never grow  >:(