[L2J] L2-Asgard x85 balanced mid rate server [NEW GRAND Opening 7.12. 20:00CET]

dzumara

Server is very good but is empty..I suggest you wipe server,close it and make a grand opening with good advertise in 1-2 days in order to get big community as now there isnt such a server but all opens at december...

i will do as kostakis suggested. server will be wiped and i hope all people that tested server and liked it will come. if only those come we will have 150+ at opening.

i will do some updates on the weekend, and announce new opening date for the next week.

if you want to come and test server, i will be giving items and exp tomorrow evening and so on until wipe, so you can all check my work.

also my offer stands, i will give aio and clan hall to first 3 clans with 15+ active members (15 chars on 70+ logged from different ip's)

first update - server XP rate will be increased to x85

i will do as kostakis suggested. server will be wiped and i hope all people that tested server and liked it will come. if only those come we will have 150+ at opening.

i will do some updates on the weekend, and announce new opening date for the next week.

if you want to come and test server, i will be giving items and exp tomorrow evening and so on until wipe, so you can all check my work.

also my offer stands, i will give aio and clan hall to first 3 clans with 15+ active members (15 chars on 70+ logged from different ip's)

first update - server XP rate will be increased to x85

Told'ya if u dont make sever exactly like l2gold.cc.Whit that custom u will have an empty server on second time to  just make what i told you and i guaranted population :)