interlude L2j-SWAIN Farm-PvP Custom server WITHOUT custom items Grand Open changed*

GsL

do you have idea when will be the grand opening? :)

i wanna do general TEST  in farming and balance i wanna  all be perfect and

it will take about 1 week and some days ..

I hope srv will be succes as Pride was. It deserve.

I logged in to test it, and I have to say that the idea of low attack speed skills is really good, better balance off course, the game play will be epic.

There something I want to mention nevertheless: I made a gladiator and ok I know that reuse time skills is modified but c'mon...triple sonic splash and all skills had like 15+ seconds reuse, I think that's too much because after gladiator land all his skills he just hits with duals for 10 seconds and being useless. And not anly Duelist but all classes generally. Please rework that.

I logged in to test it, and I have to say that the idea of low attack speed skills is really good, better balance off course, the game play will be epic.

There something I want to mention nevertheless: I made a gladiator and ok I know that reuse time skills is modified but c'mon...triple sonic splash and all skills had like 15+ seconds reuse, I think that's too much because after gladiator land all his skills he just hits with duals for 10 seconds and being useless. And not anly Duelist but all classes generally. Please rework that.

Look it's normally on this 'custom' server. He wrote when you get S grade items all back fine and your skills will be fine as it should be with normal reuse.

Also about this reuse I worried because some class will be useless because Titan with or without frenzy hit like crazy so all people will make TITANS for farm. It should be reworked or something for make all classes useful. It's just my idea, I tested TITAN ofc.

If u get top gear items re-use of skills become normal ...... thats why so many edit items also in server

exist a custom balance thats why exist a General custom re-use time of all skills ;)

also live PvPs will help me a lot in balance and if something need re-work

i will fix it dont worry

BAD News Guys : My Hard Disk destroyed from Power Failure.....

I Have Save all Basic Files but not the Last  F@CKING Backup we ty to find it...

I Hope if go well at 21/11/2012 we will open ..

BAD News Guys : My Hard Disk destroyed from Power Failure.....

I Have Save all Basic Files but not the Last  F@CKING Backup we ty to find it...

I Hope if go well at 21/11/2012 we will open ..

Really bad news ... damnit. Im w8ing for this server ;(