[L2J] Lineage 2 LaGramada

extr3me

give us about ddos protection some info....

We have dedicate server 8 gb ram and dual xeon 2,8 but i'm not sure about internet connection and how much support , we try to buy cisco server to have a powerfull protection

Vote reward system: In Giran you will find Vote Manager , Go there talk with them , click on image and you have 20 second to vote . Aflte you vote on hopzone and topzone go again on npc to recive reward

This is shit ! make normal vote, vote from website :) u know what i mean..

Vote reward system: In Giran you will find Vote Manager , Go there talk with them , click on image and you have 20 second to vote . Aflte you vote on hopzone and topzone go again on npc to recive reward

This is shit ! make normal vote, vote from website :) u know what i mean..

Hopzone and Topzone don't accept scripts on those vote codes , so all you need is to go on that npc , click hopzone icon , go on website vote and then click again on that npc and recive the reward , is individual vote reward !

Cool Features Cool Svr but 30% Enchant Rate for Weapon Sucks 50% make it =)

i will think about it :D , if you have more suggestion please ose our forum :d , i will listen every opinion suggestion

i will think about it :D , if you have more suggestion please ose our forum :d , i will listen every opinion suggestion

i will Join for sure and i will report u bugs etc.. and i give u some good Ideas for a good svr =)