[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

i only have gameguard.des rule in proxifier and i am sure that is the second option choosen.

and when i run proxifier, l2asrv l2fork bakeice hosts l2walker...then i log in l2walker and l2fork waits the connection in bakeice, then i connect but it is supposed that in bakeice dont appear the pjs window, but the pj appears in the pjs window, and in l2walker nothing appears. Maybe l2 proxifiear dont work in my pc, i read all 57 pags,  and i done it well :(. Plus this in proxifier, gameguard.des apears like is working correctly.

Hi, I had some problems too with bypass but I managed to solv it. First of all I have Kerio Personal Firewall. Well ... it blocked proxifier , dont know how but it did. So I suggest you turn off all firewalls ,and maybe anti virus systems also If needed.

Btw: There must be only 1 rule, but CAN be more applications in it. I mean if you have more gameguard files you should add them to the rule. For example: game_guard.des, gameguard (2).des, gameguard.des.

It worked for me

hello, server l2gold this up again, the Web is l2euroworld.com, the problem is that I do not walk the l2walker one has been able to walk? on this server

l l2walker I'm looking for is the game of (ogg)

Alexis cordial greetings

Hi i have problem with l2w im playing on nightmare i can log it all and i can make script but my bot cant use potions/skills and cant exp oO my friend tell me how to do that and nothing... doesnt working on exp can any1 tell me what i have to do with it?? i have all setings like my friend and he dont have problems with it....

i only have gameguard.des rule in proxifier and i am sure that is the second option choosen.

and when i run proxifier, l2asrv l2fork bakeice hosts l2walker...then i log in l2walker and l2fork waits the connection in bakeice, then i connect but it is supposed that in bakeice dont appear the pjs window, but the pj appears in the pjs window, and in l2walker nothing appears. Maybe l2 proxifiear dont work in my pc, i read all 57 pags,  and i done it well :(. Plus this in proxifier, gameguard.des apears like is working correctly.

it is strange, it worked in another server with bakeice, i have just tried, but in my server, dont worked, why? i mixed both bakeices for tring, but when i log in walker no pj appears, but it seems have been logged.

Hi i have problem with l2w im playing on nightmare i can log it all and i can make script but my bot cant use potions/skills and cant exp oO my friend tell me how to do that and nothing... doesnt working on exp can any1 tell me what i have to do with it?? i have all setings like my friend and he dont have problems with it....

Hi, did you make the script or you copied? Coz The script MUST be saved as UNICODE!

this guide runs for me in a bakeice, version 2.42, but dont work in a 2.30 bakeice :( anyone knows how to manage it?

i was trying...i login in a client with use a game_guard.des, but when i open my bakeice (the one i want to play) it opens gameguard.des, and with this i cant login, because when i log my pj enters in bakeice and nothing appears in walker :(

is there any meythod to edit bakeice (2.42) to run with the ip of the server i want? i suppose the admins of that server can modify, anyone knows?, that will be my solution

uff, i tried again...now i comprobed that maybe the problem is something in the files, because if i use the files of my server and the bakeice of the other server the walker doesnt work too.

and i used the files of the other server and try to log with my bakeice, and it works, but when i have logged in, the window in the walker shows no pj in it. But l2fork sais that im logged, but i dont see the pj, maybe this is for the client??

I really need a hand, pleaseee

uff, i tried again...now i comprobed that maybe the problem is something in the files, because if i use the files of my server and the bakeice of the other server the walker doesnt work too.

and i used the files of the other server and try to log with my bakeice, and it works, but when i have logged in, the window in the walker shows no pj in it. But l2fork sais that im logged, but i dont see the pj, maybe this is for the client??

I really need a hand, pleaseee

So If im getting right, you login with bake ice and type the login adn password, it says You cant login? Or stg like that?

U should disable firewalls and antivirus and start again.

its the server files, it is supposed to after make all process of by-pass, when you log in bakeice (after loged in walker etc), your pj appears in walker, but the window appears in walker but clean, with no pj in the window.

If i do the same in other server, i can login and bot perfectly, but in the server i want, i cant, i tried combining files and deleteing some files, but doesnt work.

I hope this server actualice soon to a other version of bakeice, and i will try then.