[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

I have problem like this...

Im making all things like in instrruction, enter my ID, switch to walker, enter id, select server and when i switch to window bake ice to log in it logs me on bake  ice not on walker... WTF?? help me please :)

I have problem like this...

Im making all things like in instrruction, enter my ID, switch to walker, enter id, select server and when i switch to window bake ice to log in it logs me on bake  ice not on walker... WTF?? help me please :)

You didn't make proxifier well.

hi!    HELP ME PLEASE! :(

I have some problem with Vista... I do all the steps of the guide but doesn't work.

If anyone has had some problems with Vista please pm or reply a link (or page of this topic) with solution

Hi everyone. I just managed to run the walker on Windows Vista. I know I am a newbie here but I would like to give an advice for those of you who have problems running walker on Vista.

1)Run all the applications included in this guide (Proxifier, L2asrv, L2walker, L2fork) as an administrator and in compatibility mode for windows XP sp2 (right click on the application, properties, compatibility)

2)You may need to install .NET framework 3.5

3)Copy the needed lines for walker from hosts file to the "Imhosts.sam" file in the same folder (C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc)

Those 3 things solved all the problems I encountered while trying to make the bot work on Vista. I hope they will be useful for someone else too.

ok...

1) done :D

2) I had download .NET framework 3.5 from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=333325FD-AE52-4E35-B531-508D977D32A6&displaylang=en but at the end of installation it says "Installation error", i've try to download it again, try again but nothing changes  :o :-X

3) I don't understand what i have to do!!  ??? ??? ???

please help me  :-\

Hi. Im playing in another server, but I did the same steps and im getting this memory error. That happends when i Start the IG Walker. Translating to you guys goes like this:

" The instruction in 0x10176ce9 made reference to memory in 0x00000000. Memory cant be read.