[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [IG]

ZoOoOoM

Why I can make this work only on an empty account with no characters?

Because when I log on an account with characters there, damn walker l2 client gets frozen.

Between I tried unequiping all my characters and puting them on the same map place.

ok i was read 50 times  step bu step manual :D its good manual but my english sux :D  ok i solved everything  those crit errors ( if somebody need help about that i am happy to help )  ok now new problem  and that i am afraid dont know  how to solve i read every page on this topic  a  lot of people asked but they did not get an answer

00:16:28 - Debug build

00:16:28 - Using Proxy: False

00:16:28 - Starting... SOCKS[1999] LOCAL[2106] OOG[2107]

00:16:55 - New local connection[2106]

00:16:55 - Local LS connection->Handle

00:17:04 - Established connection - Remote IP '85.14.217.252' Remote Port '2106'

00:17:04 - New SOCKS connection for 85.14.217.252:2106

00:17:05 - Proxy LS connection->Handle

00:17:10 - Removed a SOCKS:LS connection

00:17:10 - Local listen thread exit

00:17:10 - Remote listen thread exit

00:17:10 - Established connection - Remote IP '89.163.148.42' Remote Port '7777'

00:17:10 - New SOCKS connection for 89.163.148.42:7777

00:17:11 - Proxy kicked~

00:17:11 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue

00:17:11 - Error! No remote connection is waiting

in just in case my ports on my router are forwarded to ports 7777,2106,80,2009  for TCP and 53 for UDP now  firewall was off and  config on my router also to alow every  software  from this list so i dont have any more idea what is problem so if any  who know  or had this same problem and he solve it pls help me  and i promise i will pass that knowlege  to some other :P

p.s why  is kicked?

ok i was read 50 times  step bu step manual :D its good manual but my english sux :D  ok i solved everything  those crit errors ( if somebody need help about that i am happy to help )  ok now new problem  and that i am afraid dont know  how to solve i read every page on this topic  a  lot of people asked but they did not get an answer

00:17:04 - Established connection - Remote IP '85.14.217.252' Remote Port '2106'

00:17:10 - Established connection - Remote IP '89.163.148.42' Remote Port '7777'

in just in case my ports on my router are forwarded to ports 7777,2106,80,2009  for TCP and 53 for UDP now  firewall was off and  config on my router also to alow every  software  from this list so i dont have any more idea what is problem so if any  who know  or had this same problem and he solve it pls help me  and i promise i will pass that knowlege  to some other :P

p.s why  is kicked?

bump bump for me can any1 answer plx

bump bump for me can any1 answer plx

p.s why  is kicked?

help!!! plssssss....

sorry for the absence x) , been in sorta..vacation :P

anyway..back to topic

@zule88  its normal to say "proxy kicked" your problem is that you log the "bakeice client" BEFORE the "walker client" ,try logging the walker client 1st then the bakeice client , am sure it will work ;D

@caalem  i would like to know too x) , i tried to google that girlinred virus..no info about it..i got this l2asrv from AdlerBR virtual drive if i remember well..i tried to find a clean one..but couldn't...if anyone has l2asrv0.51 "clean" please pm me the link or post here and will update the guide,thanks in advance.

@Omega  its probably some..texture issue..try moving to some other map "without walker" then log with walker...it fixed my friend's problem before :)

sorry for the absence x) , been in sorta..vacation :P

anyway..back to topic

@zule88  its normal to say "proxy kicked" your problem is that you log the "bakeice client" BEFORE the "walker client" ,try logging the walker client 1st then the bakeice client , am sure it will work ;D

yo  sry for non-updating my problems i read over and over  your step bu step manual, ( with pictures and video)  ;D ;D and after 2 days of messing  up with pc  ( damn i am so smart :D :D ) me and mine friends did everything as u say in topic #1, and now is a problem direct 3d accelerator on VMware virtual machine its disabled and no options do enable it ,iv seen  a lot pages before this page some guy posted how it should look like well... i know how it should look like ,but he did not say how  did  he enable it.

@Zooom how did you enable it?

i was on official vmware workstation forum and this is what i find  but i am not that good with pc i cant find this file they saying to modifu http://www.vmware.com/support/ws55/doc/ws_vidsound_d3d_enabling_vm.html

p.s i cant instal new driver  from nvidia on virtual machine  dont know why ( its a latest driver for my graphic card)

ok if you can answer zooom pls i realy appreciate this or any1 else can answer tnx!

yo  sry for non-updating my problems i read over and over  your step bu step manual, ( with pictures and video)  ;D ;D and after 2 days of messing  up with pc  ( damn i am so smart :D :D ) me and mine friends did everything as u say in topic #1, and now is a problem direct 3d accelerator on VMware virtual machine its disabled and no options do enable it ,iv seen  a lot pages before this page some guy posted how it should look like well... i know how it should look like ,but he did not say how  did  he enable it.

@Zooom how did you enable it?

i was on official vmware workstation forum and this is what i find  but i am not that good with pc i cant find this file they saying to modifu http://www.vmware.com/support/ws55/doc/ws_vidsound_d3d_enabling_vm.html

p.s i cant instal new driver  from nvidia on virtual machine  dont know why ( its a latest driver for my graphic card)

ok if you can answer zooom pls i realy appreciate this or any1 else can answer tnx!

bump bump bump for up :D dont want to spam just want help xD

are you sure you did read the guide? -.-

the 1st lines in my guide says there is no need for virtual machine or 2nd pc >.>'

lol i saw your post where u say u can use it... and on that video record u post  it.... he use Vmware worskshop.....  <.<    wtf? i was doing what he does on video record and u  i must quote u on this 

9- start l2asrv,then the walker (make sure that you have the hosts file in your Walker PC "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc")

walker pc? is it other pc or  virtual pc no other  i really dont know but everything sugested it otherwise even comments here on this topic -_- but video was most comprehensive..... 

p.s from some reason l2sarv i cant laucnch it on  my pc i can on virtual but cant on host that is why i was persuaded that i need Vmware workshop....

answer pls :d

best regards!

Zule88 as ZoOoOoM tell us you do not needed VMWare!!!!!!! Read this:

1.Remove  virtual mashine.

2.If you have play IG Walker copy your system folder and paste in the same directory(you see as "copy of system").

3.Install Proxifier.

4.Set up Proxifier like ZoOoOoM describe(page1in the same topic).

5.Start Proxifier .

6.Start L2Fork.

7.Start L2asrv.

8.Start C5toIL.

9.Start L2 Bake ice client.

10.Unzip hosts file.

11.If you have play IG Walker start it and run from "copy of system"(see above in step 2)

12.I forget in the "copy of system" you must change l2.ini or download sytem on p.1 with the same topic.

13.After start IG Walker you should login with your acc. and pass.

14.You should see only one server Dragon.

15.Click to play in Dragon.

16.Jump to Bake Ice client and login with the same acc. and pass. and choice server that you have play.Login in.

17.Jump to IG walker and should be see your chars.That's that.

18. If you want play with OOG walker, after step 10-Start OOG walker.(You must be tune up like ZoOoOoM present).

19.Loggin in OOG walker.

20.Jump to Bake ice client and loggin with the same acc. and pass.(same OOG walker).

21.Choise server and start.

22.Jump to OOG walker and you must be loggin in.That's that.

Thanks for this to ZoOoOoM.