[help] Rin4a buffer's problem

LadySky

Question

Hello,

I was looking to install Rin4a's buffer, so I made some research and I found a download link in this forum

https://rapidshare.com/files/4047889131/Rin4a_Buffer_Edited_by_ZiTioN.rar

When I installed it I had a problem at line 14 of the py file, so I modified it according to this post

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=235809.msg2120856#msg2120856

The file has now been loaded correctly, but when I reload the npc's script ingame I get a long error in the gossip window and another one in the console..

ott 28, 2012 11:19:53 PM com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.quest.Quest showError
WARNING: D:\LocalServer\L2J\L2J H5 Server\game\data\scripts\custom\555_NPCBUFFER\__init__.py
Traceback (innermost last):
  (no code object) at line 0
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)

at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)

at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.getInstance(Util.java:386)

at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1053)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4074)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:4006)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:2468)

at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2629)

at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2719)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.java:2155)

at com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2318)

at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyPreparedStatement.executeQuery(NewProxyPreparedStatement.java:446)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Table 'l2jgs.buffer_scheme_list' doesn't exist

at org.python.core.Py.JavaError(Unknown Source)
at org.python.core.PyObject._jthrow(Unknown Source)
at org.python.core.PyObject._jcall(Unknown Source)
at org.python.proxies.main$Quest$349.onAdvEvent(Unknown Source)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.quest.Quest.notifyEvent(Quest.java:579)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance.processQuestEvent(L2PcInstance.java:1811)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets.RequestBypassToServer.runImpl(RequestBypassToServer.java:241)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.clientpackets.L2GameClientPacket.run(L2GameClientPacket.java:62)
at com.l2jserver.gameserver.network.L2GameClient.run(L2GameClient.java:1072)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Can you help me out?

So I can finally make this buffer work.. XD

I use the latest nightly from l2j (Hi5)...

PS: If someone's already using this version, does it buff also pets?

No need to be rude.. :D

I'm pretty tired and didn't read the whole text, I stoped at the beginning when I saw java errors...

About the problem, yes that table actually doesn't exist on my server, and didn't find a sql to create it inside the zip, nor it was provided by the nightly, I just followed the readme and did what had to be done....

(I also suppose it will have to contain something..)

What to do?

I succeed...

But still, if I don't find a similiar buffer I need to make this work... I wish I knew more of Python, I don't know what's the correct code to close connections in the latest version...

No one of you is good at it so can explain me with a bit of patience?

try : conn.close()
except: pass

I would like to tell you that this buffer generate HTML from somewhere... so the unclosed connection could be not exactly in code but in code's it generate...

This is the one you said I have to compile?

I need html and the .java file right?

I see the files contain an example of .sql file and the config...

Can be configured also for saving user schemes or I have to click manually on buffs? (and pets?)

EDIT: This scheme seems interesting :D

This is the one you said I have to compile?

I need html and the .java file right?

I see the files contain an example of .sql file and the config...

Can be configured also for saving user schemes or I have to click manually on buffs? (and pets?)

EDIT: This scheme seems interesting :D

I'm not sure i did not use it... :D I simple have it...

I'll try to make this work, if I success I'll send you the files so you can test it too.. :D

It seems nice anyway, I was reading the content of the .diff files...

Noneed to test it... i have like 30 buffers...