Java programmer LFW - custom events & everything else

I graduated college with a degree in Computer Science and am currently looking for a job. In the mean time I hope to make some spending money creating custom pvp events, pve events, and anything else for any server who wants it.

My Work:

• Automated Event System - Allows players to vote for the next event and register with a voice command. The system teleports players to and from the event (back to their original location).
  • Korean PvP Event - Everyone is lined up in the arena and paralyzed, then players fight 1v1. When someone dies, the next person in line is unparalyzed to continue fighting.
  • Control Point PvP Event - 2 teams fight over a center point. If you stand in the zone your team gets points. You get more points for more players in the zone.
  • Custom zone - Players farmed monsters and after x amount of kills a big rare mob appeared. When the party killed the mob, everyone had their own loot distributed to them (each person had their own drop chance calculated). This was a neat feature because everyone in the party got special loot (except dual boxes).
  • Created my own Scheme Buffer - built off of the existing L2J core buffer. This allowed players to choose from auto buffs or scheme buffs. During events I limited the buffs they could receive (new buff menu if you were in an event)
  • Automated donation system - VB.NET on the web server side. Players could spend their donation monet in-game at a shop. Funds were stored in the database and the shop was written in JAVA to use those funds.
  • Implemented +50% XP and SP runes that you keep in your inventory.

I have done a lot more work than this, but these are the ones worth mentioning.

I am capable of creating just about anything you can think of, so it would be custom for your server. All my work is with L2J Server (because I know the structure and classes they use).

If you are interested and would like a quote/talk over an idea, please email me at: chrisbbradley.dev@gmail.com.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

nice very nice tho not everything is really possible unless maybe if you change the entire structure/architecture anyway you got mail

Of course not EVERYTHING is possible. However, I can bring most any event ideas/features to life in some way or another.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...