Improve Your Web&Forum Game Services.Offering own ideas to improve your project

Dear Administrator,

You have got a Lineage II server or planning to open one? However, you dont know what your Clients want, how and what you should do in order to attract more clients, to make them feel comfortable, to make your Web & forum easy-to-use(without changing any design), to make Forum & Web as informative as possible, implement new never-yet-seen fresh ideas which will make your community grow and your project become successful?

I am offering myself as your personal adviser, worker/planner & idea generator. My job aim will be to improve your service(game server, forum, web), rework, update & implement new ideas.

My job style is to stay in touch as close as possible with you(skype 25/8).

After I am hired, I am bringing text with written report full of ideas & thoughts & SOLUTIONS how you can improve this and that, which features should you change, remove or add. I will be continuosly consulting you, providing new information & thoughts. 

I will be working on WEB, on FORUM, INGAME System creating & enhancing(example: for low rate I may present You EXTREMELY Balanced Donate shop - which items should be implemented and for what price. How to prevent Huge Inflation in the server by removing adena from the server and etc). I will do tasks to improve your clients comfortability & make your server grow + your entire Gaming Platform grow.

Few examples what can I do:

Consulting & solution making how you can advertise your Server without adding 9999banners in your web & wasting your money.

Consulting/criticizing what website/forum is missing, Player Comfort improvements

Planning & Implementation new features(contests; other features which will make your community grow)

Consulting about Server Donation Policy

Managing your server structure Hierarchy(Players, Moderators, Administrators) with their own rules & strict obligations.

Able to accomplish given tasks instead of you(example: in 7days make a website or rework forum structure or forum itself)

IF NEEDED I will plan every server feature from scratch and present it to you. Your choice is to Accept or Decline it, because I am only bringing you my Ideas. I am very picky to bring only BEST for you & your project. And I WORK until the job is done.

ALTHOUGH, It is important to remember that successful projects are mostly SUCCESSFUL because of hard working Administration Team, so if you decided to become one, you need to work hard too.

Prices will be LOW until I prove myself to this community, in perspective prices will grow in the future.

Prices: 1 time payment 10$ minimum - maximum depends on work volume.

If you have any questions about my services, please do not hesitate to contact me by PM.

Best regards,

Stormaxe

I am not a Player and I do work on a project. I consult and help. My aim is to improve project.

And this consists of:

Implementing new features

Make it more comfortable & friendly

Generate new ideas

Increase server popularity(make it grow)

Prevent you from doing mistakes which may be the cause of project failure.